• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom september first [ harry potter, marauders, & hogwarts legacy interest ]

.starcrossed

it’s still me - even after everything
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tumblr_inline_p9ndfmNj7f1th98dh_500.gifv

hello! thank you for stopping to check my harry potter interest check. with september first finally here once again, it has given me such inspiration to write about the wizarding world! i am willing to write in any harry potter setting including the golden trio era, marauders, and hogwarts legacy.

let's move to the basics: hi, my name is bay and i promise that the lower case is simply for aesthetics, while my actual writing is quite literate. i am 25 years old and use she/her pronouns.
i've been writing for roughly over ten or so years with multiple hiatuses and i'm returning to this site to look for new partners! if we've had a roleplay in the past, i am more than happy to continue writing with you.
i consider myself a descriptive full literature/advanced writer, on average writing about 600-1000 words per character with adequate grammar and spelling.
i prefer long term partners that enjoy plot and character discussion, along with ooc chatter as i love to make friends with those i write with. i absolutely love to create pinterest boards/character playlists for our characters, as well as creating headcanons, etc!
given that i am in my mid twenties, i require 18+ partners only. i'm sorry!
i will be active daily for ooc chatter and i try to respond multiple times a week, depending on my schedule. i am a stay at home mom with a little one so sometimes life gets hectic. i am also willing to move our discussion and roleplay to discord or through email. it's given upon request!

i will only write for oc x cc but will always double! open to m/f, m/m, f/f pairings! (also nonbinary as well)
i am a hopeless romantic at heart and will have romance in almost all plots. we can also dabble with au's and other storylines to give it more depth! i am open to nearly everything.
all characters i write will be 18+!

thank you so much for taking the time to look through my interest search and i hope it has piqued your fancy.
please message me with any interest in starting a roleplay!

tumblr_pnrq2aFO3Q1whc70jo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back