• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sephia

Diagnosed Eepy
Hello there RP Nation! I'm Sephia (Seph for short), I'm 24, and I've been doing roleplay for many, many years, like at least a decade at this point. I'm looking for some people to roleplay with long term! I love romance roleplays, and that's what I'm searching for today! I am also looking for DOUBLE oc x canon character roleplays!

What you can expect from me:
- Multi-paragraph responses (anywhere from 500-1k words on average)
- OOC yapping about our characters and the roleplay, I will get very excited about things and hype you/your oc up! This includes headcanons, songs, playlists, Pinterest boards, memes, fanart, etc.!
- patience! I don't mind how often you can reply, I have waited a year for a reply before and was fine with it lol. Just let me know how often you think you can respond!
- if writing here, I put all my replies in times new Roman font bc for one. I love serif fonts. Two. It’s all I used for writing in middle school and high school and now my neurodivergent brain won’t accept anything else
- character sheets!

What I expect from you:
- Be 18+. While writing nsfw content isn't exactly my cup of tea anymore, I still feel uncomfortable writing romance with those under 18.
- More than one-liner responses. I don't check how much someone writes in response to me, I don’t mind if it’s extremely long or short in comparison to what I write. As long as I have something to work with, I'm happy!
- Communication! Whether it be any ideas you have, the fact you're not comfortable with something, or won't be around for a while--whatever it is, let me know! If I’m ever too much, also please let me know! I don’t want to make people uncomfortable, I wanna be friends!

If that seems like we would be a good fit, here are the fandoms I am currently searching for!

!!AS OF RIGHT NOW, MAIN CRAVING IS HAIKYUU! Please do some volleyball anime related roleplays with me I will cry!!

FIRE EMBLEM

I can do awakening, fates, echoes, heroes, or three houses!
Love Interests: Libra, Subaki, Luthier, Alfonse, Sylvain (these are just the main one from each of these series, however my lists are extensive for each game. Feel free to reach out even if someone you'd be okay with writing isn’t listed here, odds are I'll like 'em and be cool to roleplay!)

HAIKYUU!
This has been occupying all of my neurodivergent brain space recently. I love my volleyball blorbos
Love Interests: any of the Karasuno boys, Kuroo, Lev, Oikawa, Wakatoshi, Semi, Atsumu, Suna, Akaashi; those are the main ones for rn and I can sooooo accept more they're just the priority list!

POKEMON
I've been dying to write the ex-champion of a region with a current champion or gym leader. Games I've played/would be comfortable writing are bw, xy, sun and moon, swsh, and scarvio!
Love Interests: N, Grimsley, Ilima, Piers, Arven (much like fire emblem, my list is EXTENSIVE, so I only listed a few. Feel free to reach out anyways!)

STARDEW VALLEY
I love farming sims.
Love Interests: Sebastian, Haley, Penny, Leah

STORY OF SEASONS
Speaking of farming sims. I am also content with the harvest moon or rune factory 4&5 versions of things, these are games I have been playing for nearly 2 decades and have shaped me into who I am today. My love interest list is far too extensive, but if you're up for a harvest moon/story of seasons roleplay I will cry real tears :'))))

Lastly, feel free to PM me with inquiries if any of this catches your eye or comment below! I'm good with roleplaying here or on discord, and can provide a writing sample on request! If you do dm me, let me know what fandom you’re interested in either in the subject or the actual message. I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back