• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ugh sorry for taking 22222 years to reply to the rp~ haven't had time to start writing until now.

ahhhhhh I can't respond until next week. I've had testing and several out-of-state trips.
maybe i'll finish my response on a bus tomorrow... maybe i'll finish my response in ten years. idk anymore.

I also haven't gotten a full night of sleep in two weeks and my sleep deprivation is doing bad things to my mind

Last edited:
ahhhhhh I can't respond until next week. I've had testing and several out-of-state trips.
maybe i'll finish my response on a bus tomorrow... maybe i'll finish my response in ten years. idk anymore.

I also haven't gotten a full night of sleep in two weeks and my sleep deprivation is doing bad things to my mind
that's alright! thanks for letting us know~

you need to get sleep omg. try to fit some naps in there if it's possible

if your character isn’t interacting with anyone, i recommended doing so. you can’t wait for other people to chat with your characters~ i don’t want anyone to be stuck waiting.

Jason, suddenly feels embarrased and a bit annoyed, looks over and sees Sung gin practically running towards the bathrooms, "what the FUCK did he do this time i swea-"

Jason, suddenly feels embarrased and a bit annoyed, looks over and sees Sung gin practically running towards the bathrooms, "what the FUCK did he do this time i swea-"
he'll lean on him and groan about how embarrassing it was
making him suffer for the drama mwahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back