• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Senpai, notice me!

CommonlyKnownAsAngi

Big Brother is Watching You
I am bored, SO!

I want MxM 'cause I'm bored as all get out

But I might consider FxM because I'm just that bored

Anywho!

The title is pretty self-explanatory. It'd be a school setting, with an upper- and a lower-classman, the lower-classman trying to get senpai's attention

I'll be either role

Also, don't expect huge, lengthy replies. I, personally, prefer quicker, more to-the-point replies, rather than waiting a hundred years for something that takes me a while to read. You know? That's just me.

thread, as a warning I'll have to describe my char through the first post. my tablet sucks at making cs. If thats okay

I'll write with you, too. And I'm totally down for shorter, quicker replied. I do warn you, however, that I live in Japan so our timezones will be way off.

Oh how I would like to do a roleplay like this for a change. I really do want to try and roleplay something laid back, rather than the usual crazy plots and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back