• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Semi-Literate GoT Romance (MxF) RP - Male Preferred

Miss Mack

If you love me let me go
Hello there, my name is Mack and I've been an avid Rp-er for the past 5 or so years and I am absolutely CRAVING a good RP as of these past few days. Currently, I am up to date on the Game of Thrones TV show, but I believe that the show is now caught up with the books. I can't remember.

So, really what I'm hoping for is a non-canon romance RP basically set in the GoT universe, I would prefer to play the female but I am totally open to doubling up! I don't really have any set ideas for plot or a story arc, but if you have ideas please feel free to share! I love hearing them as usually they are better than mine. If you're interested, just comment here or send me a PM.
Bonus note: I would prefer to RP in a PM, as I am not very good at setting up threads. But if you'd like to use a thread just let me know, but do understand you would be the one setting it up.

However, more in detail if you're interested, I have far and few requirements:
  • Please please have decent spelling/grammar. I totally understand slip-ups and if English isn't your first language. As long as I can read it and your responses aren't full of teenager text-talk.
  • For responses, just maybe a few a day to once every other day. However many you are comfortable with or have time for. Life gets busy, I'm in school and I have a job so if you're busy for three or four days I won't hassle you. If you're gone for over a week, I'll probably inquire with a message but if I don't get a reply I will assume you're done with the RP and I will leave it at that. No harm done.
    • For response length, whatever is appropriate to move the story along and our characters. I do not typically write more than two paragraphs, but never less than one. Feel free to match how much I write, but don't feel limited by it either.
  • Last but not least, follow RPN rules.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back