• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Semi-lit roleplay with lots of characters and worldbuilding

SasquatchCat

Hi, and thanks for reading!

I’m looking for other roleplayers who are into creating stories with lots of world building and lots of characters. I especially like science fiction, but am definitely open to fantasy as well.

I do semi-lit roleplay - a paragraph or few at a time, unless the scene calls for something longer.

I’m not really looking for fandom-specific roleplay these days. That being said, if you want to throw your favorite canon character(s) into a new setting, that’s cool by me.

As far as shipping - if it happens, it happens. It doesn’t generally tend to be my starting place for a character or scenario, but I can get pretty invested in ships that come up as the story goes along.

I like a good mix of humor and drama in my roleplays. For some idea of the feel I go for, some of my favorite shows and book series are Game of Thrones, The Owl House, Baccano!, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Discworld, and Babylon 5.

I tend to be pretty available and respond quickly (within a few hours, and more often when I can).

If this interests you, let me know! Thanks again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back