• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom self-indulgent genshin impact search [ doubling | canon/oc ]

kitty jimjams

hello my fellow weebs, here's kitty jimbles back at it again with the cringe culture cultivation: genshin impact edition. doubling's required if you aren't on board then hey, door's that way, take a cookie on your way out, good luck finding what you want.

idk these are rules or w/e:
- doubling's required. i'm making it louder for the folks in the back.
- 18+ no exceptions. i'm way too old to be talking to minors, for their safety and mine.
- i'm not interested in weird fetishy queer content. if you'd like my dissertation on the subject, i can totes post it.
- tell me your limits and triggers.
- i am not the best at posting consistently. adhd + the big sad + full time job.
- """literacy""" is a capitalist myth, write whatever you want.

so i'm gonna be the first to say that i am not the most fond of teyvat as a setting. the worldbuilding is meh. but, that's not a hard no. as much as i love AU, i'll do just about anything.

i'll play deadass whomever you'd like me to. i'm not even kidding a little when i say i'll play you all of ur waifus and husbandos. reverse harem is my juicy jam i will love your oc so much and i will make zero apologies for it.

as for me, idk. i have a ton of bfs and gfs. this is negotiable. some faves: xiao, zhongli, gorou, diluc, kazuha, thoma

as for additional cringe, i love soulmate AUs. the tropes are endless, yall. hanahaki disease? game as hell. one bed nonsense? oh my gOD YALL it's my fave. i love angst, and hurt/comfort. no joke, gimme all of it. i'm also game for darker content.

hmu on discord for OOC, leggo: wu-tang financial#6515

hello my fellow weebs, here's kitty jimbles back at it again with the cringe culture cultivation: genshin impact edition. doubling's required if you aren't on board then hey, door's that way, take a cookie on your way out, good luck finding what you want.

idk these are rules or w/e:
- doubling's required. i'm making it louder for the folks in the back.
- 18+ no exceptions. i'm way too old to be talking to minors, for their safety and mine.
- i'm not interested in weird fetishy queer content. if you'd like my dissertation on the subject, i can totes post it.
- tell me your limits and triggers.
- i am not the best at posting consistently. adhd + the big sad + full time job.
- """literacy""" is a capitalist myth, write whatever you want.

so i'm gonna be the first to say that i am not the most fond of teyvat as a setting. the worldbuilding is meh. but, that's not a hard no. as much as i love AU, i'll do just about anything.

i'll play deadass whomever you'd like me to. i'm not even kidding a little when i say i'll play you all of ur waifus and husbandos. reverse harem is my juicy jam i will love your oc so much and i will make zero apologies for it.

as for me, idk. i have a ton of bfs and gfs. this is negotiable. some faves: xiao, zhongli, gorou, diluc, kazuha, thoma

as for additional cringe, i love soulmate AUs. the tropes are endless, yall. hanahaki disease? game as hell. one bed nonsense? oh my gOD YALL it's my fave. i love angst, and hurt/comfort. no joke, gimme all of it. i'm also game for darker content.

hmu on discord for OOC, leggo: wu-tang financial#6515
Posting here to say I'm going to send you a friend request on discord <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back