• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Self Indulge

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
Well I might as well make the best of these interesting times. Gonna have a lot of free time right now between minimal work hours and gaming I should be able to cram in a few stories.

I write novella 3rd person past tense. I can write from 1 paragraph to 5+ depending on what the story is and how inspired i am feeling at that time.

I'm looking for more dark and gritty rps whether it be fantasy (preference) or slice of life. Let's come up with some plots together.

I have one plot idea that I sort of just have a scene playing over and over in my head so am looking for some specifics with that. it's fantasy and has to do with elves. so message me if you want more specific details on that.

Anything else pretty much goes. I don't have triggers and ask if you do have something then let me know, but keep in mind i'm looking for dark and gritty so if there's a lot of lines to watch out for I most likely won't be interested. This might not look like much since i don't do the fancy stuff, but i'm looking for committed partners and long term stories.

fxf, mxm, fxm I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back