• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking your advanced horror roleplay plots

Aurorafaith

Hi there! My name is Aura.
I'm 29 years old. I've been roleplaying now off and on for 9 years. My longest story with daily replies was 4 years.

We're going to try something different since I haven't had the best luck finding a partner.
I'm pretty much willing to do any idea's or plots you've been wanting to try as long as they have a dark twist.

I'm absolutely obsessed with horror.
It's honestly a lifestyle. Horror movies, tv shows, music, anime. Hp Lovecraft is my favorite author. My house is honestly filled with horror decor and merch.

I have deeply developed characters and I'm sure someone can match your main character.
Although I do have one character I'm very much wanting to try out.

I created her once during a dnd type game 6 years ago but fell in absolute love with her and wish to morph her into a roleplay character.

She is the daughter of a voodoo God and takes after him. She wears an undertakers, swallowtail coat. Black pants. Black boots. From the shadows she creates chaos. Her father is rumored for altering needles at night clubs and drinking Jesus under the table with shots of whiskey in Hell on the weekends. Though she's never personally met him perhaps it's the blood in her veins that compells her to be like him? Much like the movie daughter of the Ripper on Shudder.

As far as thems:
I enjoy settings before paved roads were invented or modern.

I highly enjoy the paranormal. A majority of my characters are vampires but if that isn't your thing I can always turn them into normal humans. Although I do love fantasy creatures, creatures of legend, magic ect

I do enjoy a bit of romance. I don't have many limits unless it becomes weird..
As for example: Both our characters must resemble a human figure..

Themes I will refuse:

No High school or college and no high school aged characters.

No fandoms.

I don't like roleplays based solely on torture. I dont mind tourture and I have no issue letting my character get hurt as long as you don't try to God mode your character.

No king or queen based stores please.

I don't mind if there is children in a story or if a character becomes with child but absolutely no child abuse.

I do work but I'll do my best to write active replies. I don't require a length limit but please write what you think is appropriate to the story and leave me something to work with :) Please fact check or research if you want to play a situation but aren't fully sure if you understand it right like the symptoms of a known virus.
I only have a single, maybe 2 partners at once so you will have my full attention!
I pretty much only play female characters. I'm sorry. I've tried male many times and fail. I really don't mind what gender your character is.

I think that's everything! I look forward to reading your replies and PMs! ^__^

Last edited:
Hi there! As I'm a fellow dark soul and currently RP starved, I would be up for starting a thing. :)
I am absolutely in favor of trying how old dnd characters work on "paper" because I've been thinking about that for some time already. (Even tried to toss one into an RP here a couple of times, but the RP always died fast so I don't count those attempts.) I am very in for dark fantasy of all kinds, although I currently prefer historical/high fantasy to urban fantasy, given that lot of clichés have been used in that genre in recent years, making it seem bland to me. But I'd write it too, if the premise was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back