• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking writing partners for adventure and stuff - (M/M, M/F, and platonic)

spacepirate

space dragons in space
Ahoy mateys! Call me spacey. Like the thread says, I’m on the hunt for a few roleplays with original stories and characters! Looking for partners that are also 21+ just for comfort reasons. As an aside, if we’ve rp’d or chatted before but got busy, feel free to reach back out if you’d like. Without further ado, I’ll tell you a bit more about what kind of rp I’m looking for and then the specific genres that speak to me.

Long story short though, I love plotting and figuring out what other folks are passionate about and craving! So if you’ve got an obscure plot or inkling that you wanna flesh out and maybe even roleplay, don’t hesitate to reach out and we can chat!

RP Preferences:
- 3rd person, paragraph format
- Literate but quality over quantity
- Fine with character images or descriptions of any kind
- Mostly writes the M in M/M or M/F romances, but can write side/bonus characters of all kinds.
- I can also write female leads if partner heavily prefers to write the M in M/F romances, or has a good plot for an F/F story
- Open to writing platonic/more plot focused RPs as well
- Worldbuilding and character development is fun
- Prefer PMs over threads for RP
- No content limits within site rules, but lemme know if you do.
- Relaxed with reply times, I can post anywhere from multiple times a day to once every few days (when busy)
- Prefer original characters and plots, but open to discussing fandom characters

Current Cravings/Genres:

I’ve also got tons of plots ready to go, but I love brainstorming with partners. If anything vaguely sounds fun to you, just reach out with which genre/dynamic combinations you’d like, and we can work on plots together! No combination is too strange, haha.

- Cowboys, Western, Southern Gothic (rugged and wild, or modern and meta twists on the whole notion of independence)
- Merfolk and lost civilizations (I’m good either going cute and wholesome or really dark and twisted)
- Slasher and horror stories (can anyone remember the last time they were actually freaked out/kept awake by a scary rp? Any challengers?)
- Royalty and Historical (Viking, Shogun, ancient Greek)
- Cyberpunk, Androids, and Megacities (I know this is oft in a dystopian setting, but 24 hr snacking and cinema doesn’t seem so bad to me)
- Spacefarers and Science Fiction (space travel is shiny as hell)
- Apocalypse Genre (nuclear, animals goin’ crazy, rising waters, anything you can think of!)
- Superheroes and supervillains (I really like Marvel and DC and The Boys, but I haven’t read the hundreds of issues… yet.)
- Mechs and kaijus (giant friggin’ robots, mutated reptilians and lepidopterans. Come on now)
- Secret organizations, cabals and cults (maybe even in plain sight!)
- Modern supernatural/paranormal (ghosts, werewolves, vampires, and some other fourth common supernatural being!)
- Sky Pirates, Sand Pirates (the stars and the sands are just another type of sea!)
- Eldritch horror (tentacle monsters, but not in like, a weird way)
- Ancient mythology/fantasy inspired (Greek, Sumerian, Celtic, Han)
- Magic and Metal, Fantasy adventure (both conventional and JRPG-esque)
- Dark Fairy Tales (Cinderella in Space, a sinister Little Mermaid, a Sleeping Beauty that wakes up as something else…)
- Soulmate and dark soulmate AUs (love, betrayal, and a question of free will)
- Pre established relationships (friends and fam for platonic/plot based rps and conventional pre-established for romantic rps)
- Keeping secrets (sleeper agents, conspiracies, mind-twistin’ mysteries)
- anything weird or fun you’ve got up your sleeve! ***

Fandoms (Original Characters preferred, but open to discussing others/fandom characters)
:
- Digimon**
- Rune Factory/Harvest Moon
- Elder Scrolls
- Starfield**
- Fallout
- Star Wars**
- X-Men
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Game of Thrones
- Pokemon

And that’s about it for now! If you’re interested, please try to reach out to me via PM since I want to keep this thread clean. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back