• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking some long-term 1x1 partners

Aiyara

It’s been a while since I’ve role-played - I’ve taken time out to write by myself, and focus on other hobbies. That said, I am quite an active writer/responder; I would say I am more on the advanced side, my grammar isn’t perfect and I may make spelling mistakes due to using a mobile to type - but as long as it’s generally cohesive, I’m happy with that.

I’d like 1-3 paragraphs at least as a response, which includes a way for continuing the story. I don’t necessarily need to form a plot at the beginning, we can have a general idea, but let out characters and the story develop for itself.

I’d prefer 21+ and if there is romance, a MxF pairing is favoured. I am happy playing any gender or role, I also prefer writing multiple characters and involving them in the story in some way. It would be awesome if my partner did this too for some variance, but for ease we can keep one dominant protagonist each.

I can write fantasy or modern, I’m not totally into fandom’s - so I will say no to this in advance. I can blend different genres and themes too, which is preferable. I don’t tend to write a firm romance without some other aspect taking place ie fantasy elements or an action in modern setting.

I do have a few ideas but I suppose it’s down to my partner and what they would like to do, I hope we can build up something together that we are equally excited about trying. As for platforms, I’m happy on the forum threads or in private messaging as long as the character limit isn’t too heavy.

That all being said, please reach out if you’re interested. :) Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back