• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SEEKING: Shinji x Asuka RP!

Twice Knightly

The Clock Strikes 12
Hi!! So, I’ll keep this brief, because my idea isn’t particularly fleshed out or anything. This is just something I’ve been seeking for a while and haven’t found much luck, so I’m hoping maybe this ad will help!

So! What I’m seeking is simple. I am seeking a literate, preferably multi-para/novella roleplay focusing on the AsuShin ship from Neon Genesis Evangelion. For this roleplay, I will be playing Asuka Langley Soryu, and I will only play from the original series. This much is non-negotiable.

I’m mostly interested in a plot set after the events of The End of Evangelion. I really like the idea of exploring their relationship after the events of the film. We can either literally set it directly after the events of the film, or a while after. But, for this scenario, I want it to be a slow-burn RP, where we really go through their emotions regarding the events of the film - whether it be Third Impact, or each other, or everything in between.

If that really doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, then I don’t mind brainstorming other ideas! But this is mainly what I’m looking for, and I’ll be a lot more picky about other scenes, so be warned!

Also, you must be 18+! This is also non-negotiable. Neon Genesis Evangelion and the relationship between Asuka and Shinji deals with some pretty heavy themes that I intend to explore fully, and I really don’t feel comfortable exploring those themes with anyone under 18! Sorry!

If this all sounds good to you, then please, DM me! I prefer to write over Discord, so I’ll hand that to you once we’ve talked a bit. I’ll probably also ask you for, like, a sample of how you’d play Shinji or something. I dunno yet! We’ll talk about it and brainstorm and all that.

Even if you don’t wind up DMing me, thanks for reading this to the end regardless! Means a lot! Have a good day! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back