• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking Shifter RP Partner (MxM Only)

Marzikai

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Been wanting to do a role-play of shifters.

Plot One:

A scientist sets on an expedition to research wildlife shifters, only to fall unconscious from a deadly fall. Discovered and captured by the animal he’s been observing for days, he discovers the animal to be a shifter and the alpha of a clan thought to be extinct. Yet, with the well-known scientist gone missing and the search for him becoming more aggressive, will he lead the authorities to the clan? This plot will include mpreg and single parenting.

Plot Two:

An omega shifter manages to escape from its abusive alpha and its clan (Crimson Moon Clan) and discovers a new clan that is filled with mixed breeds. A refugee clan. Will the omegas old alpha come for him?
This plot will include mpreg and kidnapping.

Seeking for..
- Bottom/Uke/Submissive.
- Discord Only.
- Semiliterate.
- At least one response a week.
- MxM RP only.

If anyone’s interested, message me on Discord marzikai

Last edited:
I have never RPd on here, so I might struggle a bit lol.

Just wanted to let you know I sent a friend request via discord so we can chat and see if we could potentially plot/rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back