• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking RP partners and new friends

jorie-in-space

Hello! My name is Jorie and I'm searching for new friends to RP with!

I'm looking for someone who loves writing and is open to investing in worldbuilding, character creation, and storytelling.

For myself, I have a good amount of experience with roleplaying. I've had games that have lasted for years and have come to consider past rp partners as very good friends; busy lives have caused me to loose rp partners and I really miss having someone-who I considered a friend-to write with and geek-out with and just have fun with creating stories. I like to post multiple paragraphs during an rp and can guarantee at least one post per day, although I will always shoot for more, it just depends on how busy I am. I have a background in creative writing so I really like posts that are thoughtful, creative, and cohesive, but I'm not a stickler about typos and things like that; everyone makes mistakes!

In the past, I've really gotten into roleplays that are slice-of-life, character-focused, college-kid themed, so I'm looking to branch out and try some different stuff.

Here are some recent ideas I've had:
- what remains after the Black Plague has swept through Europe, focusing on noble families and how they move forward and form alliances; maybe through some fantasy stuff in there with magical healers and zombies
- some kind of historical fantasy thing with romantic elements, focusing on an heir to a throne and an arranged marriage
- all of the steampunk (influenced by the video game Dishonored)

Just ideas of course, nothing that can't be edited or reworked or completely forgotten about in lieu of something else!

Please PM me if you'd like to chat and talk ideas!

jorie <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back