• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Roleplay Partners

loveablelorrie

Roleplay Lover Seeks Good Storyline
About Me
Hi I'm Lorrie I'm in my 30s from Michigan I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 20 so about 20 years. I'm a romance fan and watch soap operas and am a good writer, yes my grammar isn't the best and i tend to get longer as i develop the character and my storyline gets better. so I go from short to long. my characters have been through a lot and i get attached to them due to my career as a pet sitter i get on when I can but might have to reschedule if I get to busy with work. I'm a good writer because I devote myself to the characters and become them losing myself.

Preferences
Female & Male Characters, I prefer to be female but will do male character on occasion
Mainly Third person but open to other types too
Be online a few times a week and willing to set up roleplay times,
Length doesn't matter just don't do one-liner at least 1 paragraph to start with.
Minimal Violence and Sexuality in RP
A Photo to be used to represent the characters better to visualize them

Story Types I do
Modern
M&F, Sisters or Family members RP
Old West
Supernatural Powers
Love Romance
Medieval Fantasy

Storys I won't do
F&F Romances
Sci Fi
anime or animal based

My Current Charecters LoveableLorrie's Charecters
A Sample of My Writing Road Trip Fiasco ( Modern Open to Join In)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back