• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Persona 4/5 partners.

PrinceTenjou

Straight to the point here 💫

I am seeking Fandom rp for Persona.
PRIMARILY looking for AKESHU/SKUAKE
Also willing to do SHUKITA or SOUYO.
If we mesh well enough maybe shuyuu or other pairings.

Taking the long way around. Let me introduce myself ✨
~I am a 30 year old transman.
~Ive been rping in some form or another since I was 14.
-I am easy to get in touch with and will reply to general chatting quickly. That said when I'm at work or running errands it might be slower.
- For RP replies I have two modes
:Longer form, ranging from 300-600 words, give or take depending on what I'm given to work with. I try to match length. These take longer, Once a day or so.
:Quick form, one paragraph or smaller. Fit for fun, short(usually dialog heavy) scenes we can bang out if we're both free for an hour or so at the same time.

I am hoping to find⭐:
-Someone 18 or over
-Canon characters only, Not looking for OCs at this time.
-Willing to chitchat in between posts with me. We don't gotta be besties but talk to me(preferably on discord) about the boys, lets have some fun!
-Shared plot responsibility!

Gravy Points for⭐:
-plots that are more than just 'they meet again years later."
-Background characters when its appropriate. (Especially characters that support the main ones platonically, that they can talk about their crushes/pining to)
-Fun Au's
-slowburn relationship delevlopments
-angst with breaks of soft moments in between.

Message me if any of that sounds good to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back