• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking partners who can bend the genre rules

Haeo

I'm looking for someone who can handle a multi-genre world with friendship, romance, war, death, and lots of room for world building. Strong inspiration for this has been drawn from SAO along with various other sources. I'm also planning on between two and four characters per player. For now I am looking for one. That may change later but that depends.

Romance is expected though not absolutely necessary and I'm comfortable with M/F pairings. I usually play the male. I don't think that I'm very convincing with female characters but I'm open to improving my skills if it becomes important.

I tend to write more rather than less but my schedule requires a slower pace than some. I should be able to post every couple days or so. I prefer to use PMs but I am willing to use other methods of communication, especially for OOC.

Anybody interested?

Ya know what? I’d absolutely love to at least try writing with you? Why not right? What’s the harm, in trying! (:

All right! I'm still going to keep this open. No offense to you or anyone intended. I just like to hedge my bets. Besides, the more people that I get this going with the more varieties of the setting I get to try out!

Hi there, what you wrote sounds really interesting! Let me know if you'd be interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back