Seeking New Roleplays!

TheHarlequinnCat

One Thousand Club
I am currently seeking out a series of new roleplays. I consider myself a good roleplaying partner, I am a bit of a literate person; and I prefer to have at least paragraph-long posts. However, it seems that all the roleplays I have gotten into are either dying or infrequent in consistency. I don't prefer to think of myself as a high-maintenance partner, but I do have more time and creative muse than I did throughout the school year.

Honestly, I usually roleplay with fandom roleplays through email; found through anonymous writer's prompt questions. But, these sorts of roleplays are short-lived; and I am hoping to get into a really good and original roleplay with three-dimensional characters and a good plot. Personally, I come up with pretty original OCs; I strive to make them separate from the usual norm and give them flaws and quirks and make them seem real.

I don't think I'd want to be apart of a roleplay with a massive amount of people, because it gets sloppy without some sort of facilitation through the posts; and I wouldn't want to deal with having to catch up on things for 10 pages. (If that even makes any sense.) I'd say 1-4 members at least, sort of that range; but I'm not picky! I'm a pretty flexible person! ^_^ "

These are a few ideas I'd like to try out-

* Fallen Angel/Guardian Angel/Humans RP (with demons possibly; but a ratio with more people than angels, so it is more unusual; a sort of Supernatural TV Show take on the angels.)

* A Mermaid/Pirate RP; With a crew and whatnot, but with a mermaid captured on-board.

* Post-War Roleplay; Either in a war camp, or after the people leave the prison. (Either 'Olden Times' or 'Future Time')

* Apocalyptic Zombie-Roleplay with a group's journey (much like the Walking Dead)

* A Superhero RP: With anti-heroes and villains in two separate groups, but interacting.

Those are from the top of my head, but I'm lenient on what I roleplay; as long as the characters are very diverse and the story is intriguing. I'll be honest, I'm not really for the 'University' Roleplays at this point. I don't like the 'House of Talent Mansion' stuff either, or roleplays where everyone is good at everything.

If you are interested in a 'Fandom RP' then I roleplay the following best: (Also these are popular)

* Hetalia (I know HetaOni as well)

* BBC Sherlock

* Hannibal

* The Avengers (I prefer movieverse; because it's less characters and more straightforward)

That's all I can think of that a lot of other people know well :P

tumblr_ma5wpmeUDw1rw5pe0.gif

Well I'm into the Mermaid/Pirate one I can do it over email if you would like. I'm really keen to do it.

I did make a prison camp one (I may have deleted it) It was in the Other forms called Ruins of Redemption :L But no one really saw it I guess... xD

I'm interested in the Zombie Apocalypse rp. Hit me up if you're interested in progressing with it, and maybe we can work something out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back