• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking New Partners! (Updated 2/21/22) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Hey everyone! I'm Charlie (she/her), a 20 y/o living in the US (EST time zone). I've been roleplaying on and off for the last 7 years on various different sites, but have decided to get back into the hobby after a long hiatus.

What you can expect from me:
⦿ regular replies; I'm a fulltime college student with a part-time job, so this varies. I can post multiple times a day, or only a few times a week. I'll make sure to give you a heads up, however!
⦿ literate, 3+ paragraph posts. If I get really into a scene, I can write 12+ paragraphs
⦿ tons of enthusiastic OOC chatting, plotting, and musing! I use discord for OOC, and I love making friends.
⦿ open, honest communication

What I expect from you:
⦿ 18+ only; please do not interact with this post if you are under 18. Lots of my rps have mature, dark themes, and I simply do not feel comfortable writing with minors.
⦿ regular replies; however, I am very understanding of life circumstances! There is no stress at all on replying.
⦿ literate, 3+ paragraph posts. I'm not super picky on this. As long as I have content to reply to, I will be happy!
⦿ active plotting and participation in moving the story along. I also prefer you to have discord as well!
⦿ open, honest communication! I promise I don't bite!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for the fun part. Here are just a few plots, pairings, and things that interest me! I'll also include my hard-nos.

Interests:
⦿ anything dark and gritty! My rps and characters all include mature themes, so I would keep this in mind
⦿ romance all the way; I love geeking out over characters!
⦿ OCs and original plots; I also enjoy world building
⦿ I prefer writing FxM plots, but am open to LGBTQ pairings as well (especially FxF)! I can play either sex, but have many more male characters than female characters.

Hard No's:
⦿ anything anime
⦿ fandoms

Plots/Pairings:

Wolf Shifter x Human
Character A is a wolf shifter, a rare and nearly extinct supernatural creature. They meet Character B and pose as their furry companion for protection. Eventually, the truth slips out that Character A is not just a normal dog.
(I will love you forever if you rp this with me lmao)

Fake Relationship
Character A and Character B must pretend to be dating. Eventually, pretending to be in love turns into real feelings. This can also be mixed with enemies to lovers.

Arranged Marriage

(also craving this one)

Enemies to Lovers

Word Bank

|detectives|wolf shifters|mafia|dark romance|school romance|apocolypse|cyberpunk|assassins|supernatural creatures|criminals|horror|deserted island|survival|kidnapping|mystery|tragedy|forbidden love|enemies to lovers|work partners|arranged marriage|science|experimentation|

I am seriously open to any craving or plots you may have. Please feel free to PM me whatever you may have on your mind!

Please do not comment on this post! PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back