• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking MCU stories ☆ OC x Canon ☆ Doubling friendly !

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
୭ ˚. ᵎᵎ Greetings, everyone ! ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖
Hello, one and all, and thank you for stumbling upon my humble search thread. This thread is meant for a specific craving, rather than multiple fandoms, as I'm currently fixated on the MCU. So I'm not really seeking other fandoms outside of this one - I'm sorry for any inconvenience that may be!

However, if you are interested in writing the MCU with me, then please proceed! This will also be in an OC x Canon setting, where doubling is preferred but not required. Have a wonderful rest of your day/evening, and best of luck on your own search < 3​

─ ☆ ៸៸۫꒰ABOUT ME꒱ ̟ ꙳ ੭
My name is Mammon! However, I go by a variety of nicknames, as well: Mami, Mams, Memo- Anything is fair game! He/they pronouns are preferred, as she/her currently makes me extremely dysphoric. I'm currently very much in love with my partner of 9 years who going back to school to get her Master's and be a teacher, and together we have a senior dog and two bunnies. I'm currently 26 years old, and I have a full-time job on top of going back to school for my Master's, so I'm quite the busy bee irl. I also have my fair share of mental stuff, including ADHD, PTSD & C-PTSD, and so much more. With that being said, you can expect communication on my end when I'm able to get to you. I'm available on-site, but I'm also most accessible on Discord, and I will provide my username if requested.

My writing frequency can be rather sporadic and depending on my muse and motivation. Sometimes I can get out at least one or two replies per day, or other times I can take a week or so to respond. However, I can always guarantee a pretty hefty one to three paragraphs minimum, with my maximum being on-par with Novella lengths. I also do my basic grammar and spelling check before I send out my replies. As for plotting, I prefer for most of my stories to have an element of romance to them, whether it's slow-burn or writing out the domestic life of a pair together- Either are very fun in my book! I can also write as any pairing, whether you want FxF/MxM/FxM, but for my half it will most likely be FxM with me writing as a female OC- But I'm more than happy to write any LGBTQIA+ pairs!

I also love to plot together! I'll often give my input on your side of the plot, and I don't mind you helping me build my plot as well- I've had people tell me "it's your/my story, we'll do whatever we want", but I feel like that takes a lot of fun out of writing together. Let me gush about your OCs and their Canon pairs! I love to make Pinterest boards, Spotify playlists, or nab some commission artwork whenever I can of either mine or my partners' pairs, so let's hype each other up and have a great time! On that note, I love to make friends with my partners, though friendship isn't necessary. I just feel like writing with a friend is more enjoyable and smooth-sailing than keeping an RP purely transactional. But that's just me, and I respect my partners' wishes as well!

Oh, and also: I've been told that I come off as intimidating at times in my searches. I'm so sorry about that! I promise that I'm much more energetic and lively in OOC conversations, haha. I just prefer to be straight to the point in my searches. With that being said, that's enough about me: Time to talk about you!​

─ ☆ ៸៸۫꒰ABOUT YOU꒱ ̟ ꙳ ੭
I don't like to make demands of anyone, but there are a few guidelines I would like for you to follow as a prospective writing partner. I like to think that I'm not asking for too much, really just the bare minimum, so I'll keep it short and sweet in a list:​
★ A minimum of one or two paragraphs, proper grammar and spelling aren't necessary so long as I can understand and enjoy the post.
★ Communication- If there's something you don't like about my reply, just tell me, and I can adjust accordingly! However, this also means that I ask that you make it easy for me to extend the same courtesy back to you. It's never malicious to help your partner out!
★ Patience, please. I am less likely to respond if I'm being asked to reply every 2 hours, and I have had people do that before. I have a life outside of writing, and I will be equally patient with you.
★ When you approach me, please do not message me asking "do you want to rp with me?" I will very likely reject you. Please, as I've introduced myself to you, let me get to know you a bit! I'm not asking for a wall of text, just whatever you're comfortable sharing, as well as the character's you're interested in writing as, and if doubling interests you- Also share what characters you'd like me to write for you!
★ Also in your approach, please share what your triggers are, and I will share mine in kind.​

Hopefully none of that was too much to ask for, and if so, then my apologies. If not, then let's get to the fun stuff for both of us!​

─ ☆ ៸៸۫꒰ABOUT US꒱ ̟ ꙳ ੭
The FUN STUFF! So I didn't scare you off, and you're lookin' to see what magic and mayhem we can make together, so let's get right to it! Below, is a list of the different character(s) I'd like to write against (the list will vary and update as my cravings shift!), and who I can write for YOU in a doubling setting! Now enough of me yapping, let's get to the character catalogue:​

꒰ For Me ꒱
- Who I'd like to write against -
⭒ Moon Knight (Marc Spector/Steven Grant/Jake Lockley)
⭒ Miguel O'Hara

꒰ For You ꒱
- Who I can write for your half -
⭒ ANY variation of Peter Parker, just please clarify which one!
⭒ Miguel O'Hara
⭒ Miles Morales, either Spider-Man or Prowler
⭒ Gwen Stacy
⭒ Jonathan Ohnn
⭒ Tony Stark
⭒ Steve Rogers
⭒ Natasha Romanoff
⭒ Clint Barton
⭒ Bruce Banner / Hulk
⭒ Thor Odinson
⭒ Bucky Barnes
⭒ Peggy Carter
⭒ Scott Lang
⭒ Rhodey
⭒ Sam Wilson
⭒ Wanda Maximoff
⭒ Pietro Maximoff
⭒ Vision
⭒ Carol Danvers
⭒ M.J.
⭒ Yelena Belova
⭒ Peter Quill
⭒ Gamora
⭒ Drax the Destroyer
⭒ Mantis
⭒ Nebula
⭒ Yondu
⭒ Matt Murdock
⭒ Jessica Jones
⭒ Luke Cage
⭒ Frank Castle
⭒ Jane Foster
⭒ Ghost Rider, any one!
⭒ Kamala Khan
⭒ Kate Bishop
⭒ Agatha Harkness
⭒ Ultron (robot lovers, I know you hear me, and I'm begging you to let me write him-)
⭒ Wade Wilson
⭒ ... And many more! If I missed anyone, just ask! The only character I CAN'T write is Loki, I've just written him too much and it's soured for me. So sorry!​

still seeking !

still seeking !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back