• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Marvel RP!

taylorgoblinlol

Hey there!

My name is Taylor, I'm 24, and go by He/They pronouns. I've been RPing for basically a decade now, and would describe myself as a fairly literate writer (though I do enjoy chat RPing on the side of more substantial threads, for funsies).

I'm looking for (18+ only) partners to write against my Peter Parker! I'm a huge fan of Peter, & have been playing him for about as long as I've been RPing! You can bring any character and I'll figure out a plot for them! (While the title says Marvel, I'd also be perfectly happy RPing with DC characters, or OCs, or whatever!)

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a DM on here, or comment so I can DM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back