• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings seeking m// onexone

caspurr

One Time Luck
about

name: casper
pronouns: he/him
timezone: central (but my sleep schedule is fucked up, and I'm willing to fuck it up more for roleplay... so like... disregard)

looking for

✝ 18+
✝ one paragraph response minimum
✝ original characters only, canon settings are fine
✝ mxm only, multi-chara is great
✝ willing to plan & create plots together
✝ partner should prefer playing tops

characters

any of my characters can be adapted to pretty much whatever setting you'd like, so let me know who you're interested in and we can go from there.

Theodore
✝ main oc, adaptable to anything. works best in dystopian settings, sci-fi, historical fantasy, or modern fantasy.
✝ 5'2, albino, feminine features, fragile frame.
✝ sarcastic, bitter, defiant (or just generally contrary). scared of being alone or being bored. despite being kind of an asshole, he has little-to-no sense of self-preservation if it means protecting someone he's deemed as genuinely good and/or helpless. hates owing people and will go to any lengths to pay them back.

Linden Berry
✝ created for hogwarts-inspired setting as a squib who wants to be a wizard. works best for fantasy settings, like harry potter.
✝ 5'5, wavy ash-blonde hair worn long, round-framed glasses, green eyes, freckles, soft and warm.
✝ gentle, curious, optimistic. desperate to be useful, always seeking praise and approval. sheltered and naive, sees the best in everyone. tends towards obsession and reckless behavior. a wealth of information. cries easily.

Jasper Creed
✝ also created for hogwarts-inspired setting as an angry muggle-born. works best for modern fantasy or sci-fi.
✝ 5'8, angular and brooding, dark curly hair in an undercut, pale and almost sickly, ice blue eyes, probably has tattoos.
✝ bad boy archetype. fixation on justice that leads him down paths that are anything but just. eager to prove himself. easily manipulated. acts like he doesn't care what people think of him (read: he cares A LOT). always chasing someone out of his league. impulsive.

Tristan
✝ created for The Arcana, works best in fantasy settings or realistic settings.
✝ 5'7, short golden-brown hair, sun-kissed skin, brown eyes. lanky.
✝ thinks of himself as exceedingly average. anxious as shit. avoids his problems until he literally cannot. pushover. just wants to sit at home and drink tea, should probably go outside and just yell for like, 20 minutes. empathetic, almost to a fault.

a bit more

I'm generally into settings that have themes of classism, forbidden relationships, enemies to lovers, obsession, abuse of power, corruption, but I'm pretty open to anything, and cute slice of life stuff is cool too. if it's sci-fi I'm a big fan of robots&cyborgs. if it's fantasy, I'm not picky, but I especially like demons&contracts, vampires, royalty&servitude, and fae.

if you're interested, pm me or reply here, and we can go from there. thanks for reading!

Hi there! I would love to potentially pair Jasper Creed and a character of mine together in a Harry Potter roleplay — I have yet to use my character for roleplay, so I would be super excited at the chance to finally use him. Let me know if you’re interested!

Hi there! I would love to potentially pair Jasper Creed and a character of mine together in a Harry Potter roleplay — I have yet to use my character for roleplay, so I would be super excited at the chance to finally use him. Let me know if you’re interested!

absolutely! Jasper has a bunch of plot that could come with him if you don't already have something in mind! Let's talk more over pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back