• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking long-term RP! MxF

dreadseed

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I'm hoping to find a few long-term partners to write with. Without further adieu...

About Me, and What I'm Looking For:

Male, 21+. I write only male characters, and am interested in one-on-ones with female characters. I'm looking to play in original settings, with original plots. That's not to say I'm disinterested in fandom settings, but chances are I'll be playing an original character if that's what we go with. I'm a mirror writer, but I tend to average at least two-to-three paragraphs in a third-person, past-tense perspective. Dark, mature themes are common in my writing, especially when it pertains to my characters and settings they exist in. Romance isn't necessary, but it's nice if it happens.​
I enjoy exchanging ideas + communicating with my writing partners, which means world-building is a favourite activity of mine. So if you're going to contact me please be willing to co-create! If I'm the only one suggesting elements to the story, then you won't seem too engaged to begin with. The same can be said of your initial message, as effort is appreciated! Tell me a bit about yourself, what you'd be most interested in, and include the word Feather so I know you've read my post thoroughly.​

I ask you to be patient if we do end up writing together. Work keeps me busy, and sometimes that means my posting activity will vary. I will try my best to let you know ahead of time. As well, I might have writer's block and not much motivation some days to write. I will also let you know when that's the case. That being said, I'm very patient and understanding of your schedule, too, so don't be afraid to communicate with me. I hope we'd make good friends, as well! Oh, and I'm looking to only write with people over 18. No exceptions. Sorry!​
Replies will be done through PM, but I also have Discord available if we click.​

Settings:

Original settings in any of the following genres:​
  • Sci-Fi
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Modern/Slice-of-Life (Closed)
  • Modern/Thriller
Fandom settings, playing as an OC:​
  • SCP Foundation
  • Star Wars
  • Destiny
  • Blade Runner

Plot Ideas:
Check back later for plots. Currently open to anything Sci-Fi, Urban Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Modern/Thriller, and listed Fandom RPs!​
PM me if you're interested. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Bump. Closing Urban Fantasy RPs due to current volume of requests. Still looking for anything Sci-Fi!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back