• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking long-term partners! (Active)

Hey there! I know this post isn't anything very special, but I figured the best I could do is be honest and put my best forward in posting a search. I'm really hoping for a role where I could use a werewolf character that I have written up, posting below:

Name: Stevie
height:5'9
hair color/Length: Thick black hair that falls just about to her hips when down, mid-back when tied up
eye color: Honey brown when human but orange when in wolf form
scars if any: Large scar that covers almost the entirety of her left shoulder down past her shoulder blade and somewhat up her neck about mid way.
clothing/accessories: Black tank top that looks a bit tattered from being worn so often, red and navy blue long sleeved flannel that she keeps unbuttoned but on, mostly due to some of the buttons missing. Dark green cargo pants. held up by a black leather belt. Dirty red high top converse. Her ears are pierced with small black loop earrings, has a woven bracelet with a red half moon aged emblem on it.
Personality: Observant and playful, timid but once she warmed up to someone she's protective over them. She can miss social cues at times due to her own upbringing, this can make her uncertain of herself.

wolf form:Black fur, white patch streaked across left side and only on left side. Seems almost like a pup but large (reference comparison think the size of a Clydesdale) rather than a fully matured wolf (due to not being at full potential) Orange eyes as stated above, very expressive.
Abilities: Can still shift even on a full moon, abnormal strength, advanced healing, advanced speed, tethered telepathy (Has to have a meaningful connection), night vision, healing saliva

I don't have much of a plot planned out for this character, other than knowing I want her to be a lone wolf type. Not tied to a pack or coming from any family that she's aware of. I like plotting with a partner more than scheming by myself. Of the few elements that I would like to add for my own character it would be that her bloodline either descends from Fenrir or he altered her in some way that his abilities have been passed onto her.

If werewolves are not your thing, hey that's totally okay! I have another character that's the daughter of Artemis in the modern world! posted below:

Name:Lark Grivas
height:5'7
Hair color/ Length:Light brown wavy hair, Shoulder blade length when down
eye color: Hazel eyes with more of a brownish tint
scars if any: scarred over slit in her eyebrow, similar scar on the left corner of her mouth on her upper lip
Clothing and accessories: Mist grey shirt that's sleeveless and has more of a V-neck at the collar with a hood attached to the back of it. Material of shirt is light but the fabric is strong so it doesn't tear so easily. Light brown shorts that also seem to be made of a similar material to the shirt, pockets that can be buttoned shut for protection of anything inside. Bronze buttons on the pockets and leading up each side of her shorts. As for her jewelry she often has Dark green wrist cuffs about 4 inches wide, made of metal etched with designs of white leaves and arrows. A silver metalic moon necklace, it falls right to the center of her collar bone. The same emblem of the moon that's on her necklace is center of a tiara that fits more like a headband, her hair over it. Often without shoes.
Personality: Thoughtful, very in touch with her instincts. Can be avoidant in certain circumstances, drawn to nature of course. Sarcastic at times.
Powers/Abilities: Can shift into animals. it takes up a lot of her energy so this is something she has to build up ability wise. Can naturally understand animals, communicating with them in her own way. Mastery with a bow and arrow, not too bad with daggers and hand knives. Can make others sick/ill but also something she has to work on to control. In the same way she can cause sickness, she can help someone else recover from it. Great immunity to venom and poisons.

This is another character I haven't invested too much of a plot on. From battle arenas to saving the world from falling into the hands of dark entities, it doesn't have to be strict to God/Goddess lore, it can be silly or serious. I'd love to see what we can come up with and what can be pulled from our characters.

Hopefully my post is appealing to at least one soul out there. I do prefer to Rp with people are around my age range (I'm 25), I work mon-fri so my replies will be slow those days but I always do my best to communicate if a response won't be in or if it'll take me some time to reply to the story. I'm open to other ideas as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back