• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Long Term Partner [MxF Pairings]

Which writing sample should I write first?

• Combat Sample

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romance Sample

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Response to Death/Character Grief Sample

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • World/Scene Set Up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ms. Morningstar

Ms. Morningstar's Long Term Partner Search!

• (If you're not interested in learning about me, feel free to skip ahead to the requirements tab.)
    Hello and welcome to my thread! I'd like to keep this introduction short and sweet so we can get right into the nitty-gritty, so here goes. I'm Ms. Morningstar, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I'm a college student in my twenties, and I've been roleplaying since I was fourteen. That doesn't give me as much experience as some of the people on this forum, but I assure you that I love to write and will always do my best. I'm very inexperienced with BBCode, but I'll try my hardest to include it in RPs if I believe it will enhance the writing/reading experience. If there's anything specific you'd like to know about me, don't hesitate to ask in your PM to me. ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back