• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Kuroshitsuji RPs~

Grellenore

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name is Lee, I'm 34, non-binary (they/them or she/her) and I'm looking for fellow 20+ folks interested in RPing Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler! I've recently fallen back into this hell (affectionate) and I'm looking for other canon characters to write with primarily against my Grelle for both shippy as well as platonic interactions, one-on-one as well as group RPs! The other character I wouldn't mind writing as is Charles Grey, but I'm really only interested in that if you write as Charles Phipps and would indulge in some lovely Double Charles. 🤍

My Grelle is manga/musical-based rather than anime so I'd absolutely prefer it if your character is too, and I have no interest in writing against any of the anime-only characters (sorry!). I've written Grelle on and off for about 12 years at this point so I think I'm at least decent at it! I won't do anything shippy with characters that aren't adults, but I'm definitely open to other adult/dark content. Especially excited to write against other reapers, but anyone goes, whether they've met in canon or not! I absolutely love playing off the historical setting as well, both the good stuff as well as the bad, and I don't mind exploring transphobic topics in relation to my character and how she might be treated because of it, though I also wouldn't want it to be the main plot. With that said, if you're transphobic irl, don't bother interacting.

While shipping isn't mandatory, I'll include my favourite ones, though do keep in mind that depending on the characters these are varied amounts of wholesome vs messed up, but then most things in Kuro is the latter lol.
  • Grelliam (Grelle/William)
  • Redcliff (Grelle/Madam Red)
  • Grelltaker (Grelle/Undertaker)
  • Sebagrell (Grelle/Sebastian) - (note that I don't think this one can be romantic in nature in any way, but I'd still be interested in exploring how they could play off each other in plenty of other ways.)
If any of this sounds up your alley, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can talk some more about what we're both looking for! I prefer to RP on discord but anywhere goes, really!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back