• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HorangiNero

Bing bong! It's ya girl, Horangi (23, she/her)! I'm back at it again, looking for some friends to write out some Attack on Titan plots with.

For starters, I do doubles. If you do not know what a double rp is, no sweat! Just ask!

Also, I only write with folks over 18. I apologize, I am just more comfortable writing with people my age.

I am seeking a Levi Ackerman on my end, but I can write whoever you wish for you! I am hella oc friendly and I love rambling about the blorbos. I don't mind AUs at all, in fact I have been working on worldbuilding a cyberpunk AU if you're into that kind of thing. Just ask!

I tend to max out the Discord character limit and I never ever do one-liners. I'm very descriptive and I can write either in third or first person. I usually go with third.

If you have any other questions, just give me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back