• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Female Partner.

Greetings to all who may read this. I'm not good at making forum posts as I've never been on a roleplay website like this one so I will try to keep this short and simple.

I have been roleplaying for over a decade now, and due to this I am an extremely literate and flexible roleplayer. For those who care to know, I am a male of twenty-one years of age.

For the most part I am down to do any kind of roleplay, whether it be a fandom, fantasy, or anything else you can think of. I mostly belong to anime fandoms, the number of which is in the hundreds so hopefully we have one or two in common. If that does not work, then I do belong to a select few novel and television ones. If all else fails, I have an original plot that I have been dying to do if you would be interested.

Anyways, thanks for reading and hopefully you will post a reply and dm me. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Hello there! Name’s Stitches! I’ve had a few anime inspired plots I’ve been dying to try and would love to do one of them or something based on an anime we both know! I’d also love to hear that original plot as well and see if we can mix ideas so... yeh!

Hello there! Name’s Stitches! I’ve had a few anime inspired plots I’ve been dying to try and would love to do one of them or something based on an anime we both know! I’d also love to hear that original plot as well and see if we can mix ideas so... yeh!
A pleasure, just dm a list of the plots, any animes you would like to see we have in common, or just a list of them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back