• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Fandom RP Partners | The Witcher, GoT and some others

Salacious Mittens

Hey - I'm searching for fandom partners for double-up rps right now. I am old, therefore I ask that my partners be at least 18+, no matter the content of the RP. I am LGBT and OC friendly, and I'm always open to discuss plots, your wishes for your characters, and whatever else might come up. OOC is life.

Due to the current Corona-situation I am working from home, so I do have a lot of time to waste on the pc to write with people, and I'd love to pick up some new RPs.
As long as nothing is crossed out I'm always looking for partners, so don't hestitate to hit me up.

I do both CanonxCanon and CanonxOC, and I'd like my partner to be literate (I tend to write a lot, and *....* style does not really float my boat, sorry in advance.)
There are very few canon characters I am not comfortable writing, and I do love background characters - so if you've had a hard time finding a specific character, maybe I can help.

What I'm mostly looking for are partners for either the Witcher (I know the show, books and have played the games), or Game of Thrones. (I am caught up with both the show and the books, and I loathe season 8, in case that matters.)

I'd also like a partner for some of the 'trashier' shows out there, so if anyone wants to have some stupid, over the top fun in Into the Badlands or the 100, please take a left turn to get to my inbox.

And while our current "crisis" isn't as dramatic as the shows make it out to be, I also wouldn't turn down a good, old fashioned zombie apocalypse - enjoyed from the safety of my home of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back