• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Double RPs for One Piece, Code Lyoko (college AU), JJBA and More! OC Friendly!

HorangiNero

[NOTE: I'm not replacing anybody~! Just making more pals!]

Howdy, y'all! The name's Horangi, 23, she/her. I am seeking some rps in the listed fandoms. Those of which that have an asterisk (*) are my most craved. Before I get into that though, I want to tell you a little bit about how I work!

I am oc-friendly and I strictly do doubles so that both partners are able to write out their wishes. In past experiences, I tend to max out the Discord character limit and I'm highly descriptive. I *can* match lengths, but I recommend a minimum of two paragraphs at the very least. I can write MxM, FxF, MxF, anything! I am personally seeking a MxF. I can write canon x oc, or oc x oc. Personally, I'm seeking oc x cc.

Please tell me about your OCs! I love rambling about the blorbos. Also, I will ONLY write with folks 18+ due to potential mature themes in a good portion of these fandoms plus I feel more comfortable writing with folks in my age range.

Now, without further ado, here is my fandom list! Once again, those with an asterisk are my most craved.
  • Code Lyoko (College AU only) *
  • One Piece *
  • Dragon Ball
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (up to Stone Ocean)
  • Trigun (all versions)
  • Tokyo Ghoul *
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Arcane League of Legends
  • Doctor Who
Feel free to send me a message or leave me a comment here so we may get started. Happy writing to all of you~! <3

Last edited:
[NOTE: I'm not replacing anybody~! Just making more pals!]

Howdy, y'all! The name's Horangi, 23, she/her. I am seeking some rps in the listed fandoms. Those of which that have an asterisk (*) are my most craved. Before I get into that though, I want to tell you a little bit about how I work!

I am oc-friendly and I strictly do doubles so that both partners are able to write out their wishes. In past experiences, I tend to max out the Discord character limit and I'm highly descriptive. I *can* match lengths, but I recommend a minimum of two paragraphs at the very least. I can write MxM, FxF, MxF, anything! I am personally seeking a MxF. I can write canon x oc, or oc x oc. Personally, I'm seeking oc x cc.

Please tell me about your OCs! I love rambling about the blorbos. Also, I will ONLY write with folks 18+ due to potential mature themes in a good portion of these fandoms plus I feel more comfortable writing with folks in my age range.

Now, without further ado, here is my fandom list! Once again, those with an asterisk are my most craved.
  • Code Lyoko (College AU only) *
  • One Piece *
  • Dragon Ball
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (up to Stone Ocean)
  • Trigun (all versions)
  • Tokyo Ghoul *
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Arcane League of Legends
  • Doctor Who
Feel free to send me a message or leave me a comment here so we may get started. Happy writing to all of you~! <3
Bump! I think I'm doing this right lol

Hello! I was wondering if you were wanting to discuss doing a possible JJK RP with me. If not, I totally understand. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back