• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Combat RP Partners

Demon

Seeking combat RP partners. My only rules behind this is that if you want a character sheet placed behind it, we must discuss our fight beforehand. If this thread gets a nice amount of attention, I'll fancy it up afterwards.

Acceptable Genres (Bolded preferred)

>Stat-based (HIGHLY ENCOURAGED)

>No sheet

>Futuristic

>Realistic

>Canon or NonCanon characters

>Fantasy

Non-Accepted

>Homestuck

>Animals

>Story build up (I prefer fights to not have too much story. The reason for the fight is the fight. I don't care why it happened.)

If something isn't stated and you'd like clarification, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm done for a good rumble! I also have another friend who is simply looking to duke it out. We're trying to find something to join but in the mean time have basically started fighting each other out of boredom lol.

@DarkOne95 take a look at what I found

This sounds too fun, all I really like to do is pit my characters against someone else's and see who has the best skill. This I idea seems really god though so keep me posted

Thanks @HellKnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back