• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking a long term writing partner for Helluverse or Medieval Based Story

Blitzyyy

Hey everyone ! My name is Faith and I'm 35 y/o, I've been writing rpg stories since I was 12 and love to focus on interesting plots and deep romantic relationships with angst and dramaaaa~. I always write 18+ it's just in my nature. I understand the rules of the site and would like to find someone to write long term with me in the following genres: Medieval based (dragons, romance, drama, revenge, etc think HoTD or Tudors) OR Helluverse specifically Stolas/Blitz (Stolitz).

If you're interested please let me know and I look forward to writing with some new friends soon. <3

Hi, Im interested in a helluva rp! Im 24 y/o
Do you have a discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back