• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings seeking a few writing partners

moonpeach

Hi, it's Moon/Peach, an average desperate writer. I'm new to the site but not to rping, or writing in general. I've decided to start searching for some 1x1 partners now that I have a bit of free time on my hands. I'm a bit intimidated about the new site but you can't ever learn to swim if you don't jump... right? ^^

What I'm Looking For:
- 18+
- long or short term, just let me know your preference [ long is my preference, i hope to make some friends ultimately. cx ]
- patience [ i have a lot going on outside the forums, including medical problems, searching for a job, and a crazy family so please bear with me. some days i may be slow or sometimes i need to take mental health breaks but i'll try and give warnings, i promise! i also understand that everyone else has a life too, don't worry about not being able to respond right away, this goes both ways! ]
- literacy [ no one's perfect, especially not me. that's fine, i won't be a grammar you-know-what. i usually write a few paragraphs per post, but that fluctuates depending on my muse. i would say my min is a paragraph. i match length mostly, or try to. ^^ ]
- plots with romance [ we don't have to have romance involved if you don't prefer it, but if it is, i would prefer that it wasn't the center focus - at least all the time. there should be a plot so we have something to build off of and... yeah. xD ]
- romantic parings [ i enjoy mxm or mxf pairings the most. c: ]

Interests:
- Modern or medieval fantasy/supernatural stuff, I love both but am more well versed in the former
- Spies, espionage, thieves, I watched a lot of spy movies and Leverage as a kid. xD
- Found family, like a group of misfits that somehow fit together... idk how to explain it.
- Slice of Life
- Organized crime
- Twisted Wonderland
- Pirates

Tropes I Enjoy:
- enemies to lovers (or any variation of this)
- innocent x confident flirt
- hot and cold
- light x dark (in any way or form)
- forbidden love, we all love it, come on. xD
- second chance at love
- destined/fated to be together (i can be a romantic okay. lol)
- fake relationships that become real

Fandoms:
[ too many to list ALL of them - also, i prefer to play ocs, not cannon characters. ]
- Gravity Falls
- Lord of the Rings
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson
- Mortal Instruments
- Supernatural
- Black Butler
- Vampire Knight
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Haikyu!!
- Soul Eater
- Blue Exorcist
- Devils a Realist
- soooooo many others, can't think of them all. fair warning though, i haven't seen/read a few of these in a while, might be rusty on certain aspects ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back