• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking 1x1 LGBT+ Fantasy Roleplay

Mothi

Hello, and welcome to my very first roleplay forum thread! Having looked through the recent posts, I know mine won't be as fancy or nicely formatted. I'm doing this on mobile and am still finding my way around here. I encourage you to give it a chance anyhow and see if you might like to roleplay with me!

About Me:
I'm Moth, a 25 y/o, audhd, genderfluid hobbyist with over 10 years experience in roleplay. I roleplay at a lit to advanced lit level, and would consider my technical skills in rp fairly alright. I have a very vivid imagination and I've always loved creating characters, settings, and brainstorming ideas with like minded people.

What I'm Looking For:
A roleplay partner! More specifically, someone preferably close to my age who loves to chat and work things out and is willing to be patient and considerate. I believe most things can be talked out and even if we are incompatible, it's better to reach that conclusion together than to leave one end hanging.

Roleplay Specifications:
While I don't have a solid plot I'm itching to do, I'm open to doing one of your ideas, coming up with one together, or pulling something together from my head for a good kicking off place. This doesn't mean I expect you to do all the work or for us to only do your ideas, I love to brainstorm and work on concepts together.

Multiparagraph, 3rd person perspective only. I mostly play bottoms (not whiny complacent do-nothings, alot of my ocs are power bottoms or have many other attributes besides being a bottom.) I will switch with other switches depending on the oc, though! I just dont prefer topping and don't like being stuck in that expectation of being dominant.
Speaking of which, I'm namely looking for MxM pairings, or any brand of T4T (trans romance) is fine too. I don't like playing cis straight pairings as a focus, personally, as I find it hard to get into.

Ideas, Musings, Plots:
So, in general I'm a huge fan of fantasy that isn't your run of the mill tolkien, European type fantasy. Instead, I'm super into mythology inspired fantasy hailing from Asia, Africa, Pacific Islands and indigenous cultures all around the world. Japanese mythology and history is my special interest (In a "This is interesting but I don't condone or glorify the bad things that Japan has done in its past" sense.) So I know the most about it, I love kitsunes and any variety of them especially, but I also LOVE learning and researching other places' history and mythology.
I'm not a huge stickler for accuracy amd realism especially in a fantasy/myth setting, so long as it's not so inaccurate as to be disrespectful.

The only solid plot idea i have is an old one I keep going back to where the plot centered around personified legends and myths, beings old as the stories that originated them and how they lingered about the world as it changed around them. I remember playing a personification of Dracula, while my partner played a personification of popular western depictions of Death or the Grim Reaper. We don't have to do that pairing specifically, though I'm more than happy to pull my Dracula character out if this is something you're interested in!

Conclusion:
Feeling like I've rambled on long enough and hoping this will entice some people to seek me out. I promise I'm alot more organized and coherent in my writing, it's just hard to think about everything one would need to put in a post like this. Feel free to ask questions, reply, dm me, and I'll get back to you when I see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back