• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⠀⠀⠀ ◞ ◢ SEE YOU IN HELL. /// ˟ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

Vinegar Bees

flowers & teeth.

A MODERN SUPERNATURAL ROLEPLAY
SEE YOU IN HELL.
IN CHARACTER
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
RECRUIT
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
LORE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
APPS
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀PROFILES

Welcome to the profile thread for SEE YOU IN HELL! In this thread, you can post a more detailed version of your character's profile once your application is accepted. Please note, however, that this is entirely OPTIONAL. You do not need to have a detailed profile in order to post; in fact, you don't need to make a detailed profile at all if you don't want to! However, I know profiles can be fun and enjoyable to work on for some people (including me), so I will keep open the option of posting a more detailed profile.

Since profiles are completely optional, you will have absolute freedom to present your character's profile as you would like. There are no visual requirements, so feel free to code your character's profile to your own tastes or use a template (a big part of the fun of RP Nation, in my opinion, is the many amazing free templates created by the super talented coders in the user base). On the other hand, feel free to submit a plain text version if you aren't familiar with coding. You are free to include as much or as little extra information as you would like. If you love going wild with character aesthetics and playlists, go ahead! This thread is here entirely for fun and is not intended to be something with a deadline, so if you want to take some time writing your character's profile and post it later, feel free! And, of course, if you decide not to post a detailed profile for your character at all, that's totally fine too!
PROFILES
ART BY
TABAKKO

Last edited:
uXd0T9f.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back