• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern secrets of emerald hills - interest check (closed)

monkeydoll555

OC Tormentor
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

feeling good

michael buble

overview.

A
    t the outer reaches of London's most sought-after postcode sits Emerald Hill, the city's highly exclusive gated community. When Mr. Addington, the snobbish owner of the estate, is found dead on the marble floor of his en suite bathroom, it's clear that his death was no accident. Each of the residents, from Tiffany the VHS fitness queen to Keith the daytime soap heartthrob, is hiding an explosive secret, but only one of them would go so far as to kill in order to protect that secret!

Set in the '80s, when hair was big and shoulder pads were bigger, this murder mystery will see the eight residents of Emerald Hill pointing fingers, sipping coffee, and unraveling the mystery of just what happened to Mr. Addington, as well as revealing the secrets they have been desperate to hide for so long. Will they be able to unravel the clues, pinpoint the motives, and solve the murder before coffee is served? And what bonds will be forged along the way?

~

Welcome one and all to Secrets of Emerald Hill! I recently found this murder mystery game tucked away in a cabinet and decided to revamp it as a roleplay to the masses! Together with me and six others, you will be unraveling the murder of Mr. Addington, revealing secrets throughout the acts, and more importantly, finding the murderer and deciding their fate, alongside yours.

intro

roles

rules

welcome to

the emerald
hills

genre

drama, mystery

status

accepting

gms

monkeydoll555

spots open

7/8

deadline

TBD

lore

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Interested. Will the roles be application based or first come first serve?

Color me interested, my friend 👀 I love myself a good murder mystery, especially if it's in an 80's setting? Hell yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back