• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching

Panda07

I am wanting to add a few more RP's to my list. I am hoping the response to this one is better than my last post.

1. I have been roleplaying for a long time.

2. I am 22 so I only rp with people who are over 18.

3. I play female and male, but only if I am doubling. I don't do just male because I get bored.

4. I try to post about 1-2 paragraphs on average.

5. I try and post at least once a day, but I am a new mom so sometimes my little monkey needs extra attention.

6. I have romance in all my RP's, just not as the main point and no love at first sight junk.

7. I don't really have limits so if you do, please let me know.

I am looking for a partner who is willing to let me know if there is something they don't like in the roleplay. If they get bored or anything like that. That way wee can change it or start a new one. Or let me know if you are just simply done RPing with me. My feelings wont be hurt. I understand that sometimes you just don't mesh with certain people. It happens, but that way I am not just left hanging. On that note, please PM me if you are interested. I have a few plots in mind, but I am open for anything. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back