• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching!

nursebot

Hi there! I've been in a bit of a lull with writing lately as I only have one active rp, so I'm on the hunt for new partners!

About me/hopes and dreams:
*I'm in my early 20s and a nurse. I'll hopefully be working full time in the coming weeks, for now I have a ton of free time on my hands. I've been writing for about ten years now.
*I ask that my partners all be 18+.
*I'm in EST if that matters to ya.
*I play both genders, and I ask that you do as well. I love to double and play side characters and NPCs. I'm good with any romantic pairing, although I have the least experience/interest with MxM.
*I'll write and chat over discord or PMs here. Or email, but that's my least favorite.
*I aim for a post a day. Some days I'll be around more, if I'm working then I won't be. I love doing rapid fire replies when we're both online. Communication is key! If you're busy, let me know. I'll do the same.
*I tend to mirror my partner's post length. I consider myself a literate writer and I write third person past tense.
*Please plot and communicate with me! All of my ideas below are intentionally vague, I love coming up with a story together.

Fun stuff:
*Wild West: I just finished the main story in Red Dead Redemption 2 and watched a few Westerns so I am definitely in the mood for some Wild West themed stories. There are so many options for this. Some vague ideas: An outlaw gang, a sheriff and/or bounty hunter, femme fatal/widow, gunslinger/outlaw who tried to leave the life but got roped back in. Not an exhaustive list by any means.
*Space operas: Similar to above but in space. I love writing crew/group dynamics.
*Pirates: I like playing captains and first mates. I'll also play stowaways, prisoners, etc. (that goes for the space setting as well!) This can be low fantasy as well! (Think more curses, less sea monsters).
*Modern/slightly futuristic super soldiers: Not a very fleshed out idea, I've been inspired by the Winter Solider again. Would love to write super soldiers, brainwashed or not.
*A note on fandoms: I'm definitely down to draw inspirations from some fandoms (Marvel, Star Wars, the Red Dead series, Supernatural, etc) but I'm not really looking to play any canon characters at the moment. If you're looking to play a canon character from one of these we can chat about it though! I'm always open to doubling for those sorts of things, it's just not what I'm primarily looking for at the moment.
*What I don't write: I don't really write slice of life/modern realism or high fantasy. Not huge on medieval settings either. Just a preference!

That's all for now. Please PM me if you're interested! ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back