• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching...

Doughnut

🖤
08f08909b82a21772782fa8d8f66248c.jpg

Welcome

You can call me Spirit on here, it´s easier to write down. I am 22 years of age so I am looking for people who are at least 16. Though under 18 I won´t dabble much into the more mature themes. Just giving a heads-up for that. I´ve been RP´ing for a couple of years so I have my share of experience. Because of that I ask of you to write 2+ paragraphs per post. It just makes it more fun in my opinion. Besides the serious talk I'm really a relaxed type of person who goes with the flow. I do have my interests and such but we can always work something out that will fit both our "requirements". I also am a traveller, an explorer, an... eh, fun-loving adventurous person? If this is what you are looking for, you're at the right place. -shows cringy peace sign with too much confidence- Honestly, why do I even revert to a magical girl in these situations. -slaps myself- So yeah, nice to meet you!

What I do (write)?
I have no set preferences but currently am writing some modern or slice of life RP ! Yes, but fantasy is also an option, just shoot those ideas to me. (My body is ready.) *_* My characters are overall 18+ but greatly differ in personalities since I make a new one for each. Aren't I incredible? Mhm, mhm.

Interested?
Awesome ! You made it through my chaos and still decided to work something out with me? You're a nice person. -pats your head-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back