• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching...

Greetings! I’m more or less new to roleplaying, I’ve not done it in around 6 or 7 years. So I’m looking for someone willing to take the initiative until I’ve learned the ropes. 18+ only, please.

No solid ideas for what I’m seeking yet, so here’s a few things I’m into:

• Mass Effect
  • Dragon Age
(I’d be most comfortable writing OCs for now, though I'd be willing to write canon characters depending on who it is. I would rather plots that have little to do with or coexist alongside the main storyline. However, my love for these universes is astronomical so I’d be down for almost anything.)
  • I adore everything medieval, so long as it’s not incredibly high fantasy.
  • Post-apocalyptic settings
  • 1940s/50s
  • Modern plots that take place in a motel or feature the characters travelling.
  • Flawed characters, angsty relationship dynamics.
  • LGBT characters preferred, though I could be convinced to do F/M.

Again, I’m only just getting back into RPing, so I’m genuinely open to any other ideas you might have!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back