• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching...

jasmyn

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. My name is Jas. Obviously. Lol.
I am 24 and I have been RPing for roughly 8-9 years. I got more into it about 5 years ago.
I wouldn't consider myself the best writer but I'd like to think I'm decent. I am always trying to improve though!
I try my best to be active but as a stay-at-home-mom, I don't always have time to be online for hours.
I'm on central time and most times I'm more active at night. On Sunday I'm not usually active bc it's family day! Lol.
I enjoy writing in MxF or FxF as far as couples go and I usually double up and write for multiple characters/genders.
I don't have really have any plots but I have a few ideas/interests to possibly brainstorm off of.
I enjoy both fantasy and realistic. Romance, magic, mystery, drama, adventure, and stuff is my jam!
I tend to get inspired by tv shows I see or hear about so I apologize in advance for any random ideas based off that.
I should also mention that I don't like doing fandoms, I'd rather create my own characters for the roleplay. And I'm not a huge anime fan!
As for limits I don't have many but if something bothers me I'll let you know! Tell me if you have any limits or preferences as well.
I'm also up to hear any ideas and/or plots you may have. I like trying MOST new things!
I haven't done much writing in the past few months, so with that being said I apologize if I'm a bit rusty.
I do prefer to write with a partner who is comfortable playing multiple characters and genders.

Hopefully someone is interested! If so, feel free to PM me and we can figure something out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back