• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ searching; ]

legendarisk

Illusionist
[class=tabs] background-color: #ffc4ea; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #FFFFFF; box-sizing: border-box; color: #ffffff; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 150px; text-align: center; width: 50%; font-family: verdana; Font-size: 14px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 5px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #FFC4CD; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} User) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} Fandoms) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Other) (show tabsContentCharacters) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]User[/div][div class=tab]Fandoms[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]Other[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
header2.png
[div style="max-width:98%; max-height:300px; padding:0px; overflow:auto; resize:both; border: 0px solid;"]Yoo-Hoo, you can call me Boss! I'm a female, 20+, with 10+ years of experience with roleplay. Used to hang around when msn groups was the big thing. (If you don't know what it is then sorry you probably never will.)

English isn't my native language, it's my second one actually. But it's a language I've been taught since I was very small so usually I have correct grammar, but people make mistakes and that's okay. I speak about 4-5 different languages, knows the basic to 3, I just love language a lot okay? I also have a tendency of never shutting up thanks to that and I love to talk, both to new friends and old ones. I'm usually the one to start conversations and are rarely the one to end them because that means I have to be silent!

I'm a very open-minded person that believes in second chances, but are you just here to ghost instead of saying no, then shoo.
[/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]Hero Academia

Danganronpa 1, 2 or v3

D.Gray-Man
[This one needs more l o v e]

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Hetalia
[Convince me. I do a killer Spain and Denmark.]

Harry Potter
[Fantastic Beasts, Marauders Era or OC's only.]

Pokemon

Heroes of Might and Magic

For Fandoms, I only do canon x canon or oc x oc, I'm really sorry but I managed to survive the Gary/Mary Sue era (Hello I remember when my Immortal came out.) So I am terrible sorry but I can't mix canons and original characters. Otherwise I'm pretty open to pairings or just platonic action/horror/Mystery instead! I need rp's that gets my blood pumping and going, heart needs to race fast and my fingers and mind to be thinking of the rp only.

I also probably do other fandoms so please, ask me, I'm not impossible! [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentCharacters" style="display: none;"] I can do full novel length replies, usually land around at least 300+ words up to over 1000. I can't do one-liners since that kills my muse, I'm really sorry about that too. I love ooc-chatting, plotting, world-building and general meme throwing now and then. Even if I might be busy with something I usually have time to chat now and then. Now when I'm barely allowed to walk thanks to my severely injured knee I can try to dish out a reply once a day, maybe twice depending on the length of the rp!

I'd love if my new partner is just as chatty as I am, it's not a must but it would be fun. Otherwise at least help me progress the rp.

I absolutely love oc and original settings as well! If you're interested I can serve you some tropes, plots and whatnot. Meanwhile have some keywords that I'd love to try out!

Keywords: fantasy; historical; dystopia; horror; action; mystery; sadness; adventure; hockey; omegaverse; bending; royalty; murder; humanoids; high-tech; blood; vampires; mindplay; unhealthy; apocalypse; heroes; angels; demons; creatures; hell; heaven; addiction; mythical; futuristic; ghosts;

Some rules:
» No one liners
» I have almost nothing I won't do
» mxm, fxm or fxf doesn't matter
» I play both females and males
» Platonic friendship rp's are cool too
» Be over 18 at least, otherwise I feel a little bit guilty and uncomfortable.
» Help me progress with the plot. I am easy to talk to, or so I've heard!
» I have discord
» I live in Europe, GMT+1 timezone, but don't let that scare you away! [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back