• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching...

jasmyn

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. My name is Jas. Obviously. Lol.
I am 24 and I have been RPing for roughly 8 years.
I wouldn't consider myself the best writer but I think I'm decent. I am still trying to improve though!
I will be honest, I am not always able to get online daily or for hours at a time but I try my best.
I enjoy writing in MxF or FxF as far as couples go and I usually double up and write for multiple characters.
As for ideas, I don't have really have any. I am up to hear any ideas you may have though.
I have needed to RP again for a while since I haven't in a few months. With that being said, I apologize if I am a bit rusty.
I do prefer to write with a female partner who is comfortable playing multiple characters and genders.
Hopefully someone is interested! If so, feel free to PM me and we can figure something out!

Last edited:
What sort of rp are you looking for?

I honestly don't have any set ideas of what I want to do. I am into different things, both realistic and fantasy. I can be persuaded to try almost anything! I have been watching a tv show that is set in the UK in the early 1900s. It sucks bc I don't have too much knowledge on the time or place but I'm really into it. Anywho, I enjoy all sorts of things but since I'm just jumping back in I wouldn't want to do anything TOO complex at the moment. If you have any preferences or ideas for plots I would love to hear them. I'm up to brainstorm as well.

Hey lovely! I’m a huge lover of darker themed stories! If maybe you’d wanna write something let me know!! (:

I’m still looking for a partner or two if you’re interested! Want me to pm you?
Sure. We can see if we are compatible! Send me any plots and/or ideas you may have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back