• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching

Hello!
Welcome to my attempt at a 1x1 search! Hope everyone reading this is having a good day/night.

A little bit about me: I'm a College student who also works though I do try to get on and post at least once a day, I live in the UK (GMT Time Zone.)

• If I do not post in a couple of days feel free to message me but please don't message me constantly in one day asking for a reply, I'll show you the same courtesy and will be respectful of the fact that you also have a life and will not spam or annoy you for replies. If something comes up please, when you can, tell me and I'll do the same - I'm not going to get mad if you need a break or are busy with real life. I'd rather a partner felt able to put themselves and their lives above a RP without feeling like they can't tell me.
  • Ditch friendly, if you lose interest please just tell me instead of ghosting. Once again I'll show you the same courtesy as I understand that sometimes people do just lose interest and it isn't personal.
  • I typically post a minimum of two paragraphs and would ask you do the same though I understand sometimes writers block strikes and would accept less in those situations.
  • Please don't make me responsible for all the planning, I love plotting and planning and hearing other peoples ideas and I think it'll be more enjoyable for both of us if we both have a hand in things.
  • I'm not the best at romance and will only do slow burns unless it's an established relationship (such as when people are doing canons.) As I find Insta-Love uncomfortable and hard to RP.
Fandoms I'd be interested in RPing: If unspecified then I'm open to us doing oc's within that setting/universe or canon's.
- Game of Thrones (oc x oc)
- Agents of SHIELD (oc or canons, I don't mind. Have an idea for both situations.)
- Harry Potter (oc's)
- Merlin (oc's or doubling)
- Arrow (oc's or doubling)
- Supernatural (preferably oc's or doubling)
- The 100 (oc's)
- The Fades (oc's)
- The Walking Dead (Video Game)
- Doctor Who
- Torchwood
- Atlantis (BBC)

Other Plots/Ideas: (wip more)
- Rebel Just For Kicks: Community Service - Homicidal Probation Workers - Superpowers - Vigilantes - Escapades - How To Get Away With Murder 101
When people think of superheroes and superpowers people think of attractive men and women with capes flying past glamorous skyscrapers and saving children from burning buildings. They certainly don't imagine a council estate in Glasgow being their backdrop or a pair of young offenders being the ones gifted with superpowers but here we are. After a mysterious storm on their first day of Community Service the group wake up feeling strange and go on to discover that they've been gifted with a strange set of powers, the only problem is? Half of the town seems to have been gifted with them too and their Probation worker is starting to act a little strange. (Inspired by Misfits but listed as a non-Fandom as no knowledge of the show would be needed for the RP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back