• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching & Searching. . .

KayDuckula

The Quacker Who Wants to Suck Ye'Blood
Hello!

• You can call me Kay.
  • I'm a female.
  • I work. I'm a mom. I'm married. I got kiddos. I have a life, so I'm not gonna be able to post every single day.
  • I play any gender pairings, non-binary, and platonic relationships too.
  • Quality over quantity, but I classify myself as detailed. A normal post length for me is between 700-2,000 words, depending.
  • I have no idea how to make posts fancy-smancy on here, so I guess that's not a necessity.
  • I'm not really a fandom person, but I may give one a shot.
  • I like original ideas.
  • I do like writing samples.
  • I'm open to plot, so PM me.
  • Also, please be nineteen or older. I am totally not comfortable playing mature scenes that involve dark material with someone young enough to be my kid brother/sister. Sorry.

I like:

• scandals, angst, agony, beloveds, nerds, geeks, mystical creatures, vampires, mystery, murder, ghosts, mediums, serial killers, demons, fae, witches & warlocks, older relationships, guardians, post-apocalyptic, dystopian worlds, college-life, beauty & the beast, con artists, thieves, royals, celebrities, small towns, cops, detectives, political chaos, stalkers, music, elements, family drama, stressful situations, road-trips, musicians, muses, fantasy themed (dungeons & dragons), reincarnation, deities, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id like to do something with musicians, whether they be real or oc. Maybe something with a musician and a stalker!

PokemonGirl said:
Id like to do something with musicians, whether they be real or oc. Maybe something with a musician and a stalker!
Hi there! I'd be down for some musician x stalker vibes.

I think I'd prefer OC's to real, though. I like fleshing out characters, more then playing what I think someone is already like.

If you want, you can send me a PM, and we can hash things out? Also, do you have a writing sample? Thanks! =]

PokemonGirl said:
Ok! And no, i dont. How much would you like me to write?
Oh, hun. No worries!

If you don't have one, please don't write one.

I just thought I'd ask. =]

As long as we can mirror each other, I think we'll do just fine! ;]

I'd be open to a fantasy or Dystopian themed RP. There was quite a bit I had interest in within your post. If you want to discuss and plot that would be great :)

Hello there ^^ I have an original plot that I'd like to disguss and possibly rp if you are up for that ^^

[QUOTE="Dante the Fallen]I'd be open to a fantasy or Dystopian themed RP. There was quite a bit I had interest in within your post. If you want to discuss and plot that would be great :)

[/QUOTE]
Sure hun! I am mobile, so hit me up with a PM. Can you please include a writing sample? :]

Syrina said:
Hello there ^^ I have an original plot that I'd like to disguss and possibly rp if you are up for that ^^
Sure! Please PM your idea with a writing sample, please? :]

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]I'm interested.

[/QUOTE]
Hi there! Glad to hear you're interested! Mind sending me a writing sample and some ideas in a PM? :]

Kezni said:
I'm interested. I have one plot but it's not original it's an old friends idea. I'd be up for other stuff too!
Sure! Can yah send me a writing sample and your idea in a PM? :] I wi definitely check them out!

shaku1347 said:
What book-related rp's do you do? And Fantasy themed sounds cool too!
Ooooh! I have done fandoms based off books before! Wanna send me a writing sample and a few titles you like or some ideas?

I have done Vampire Academy/Bloodlines before, and a Throne of Glass based RP. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
KayDuckula said:
Sure! Can yah send me a writing sample and your idea in a PM? :] I wi definitely check them out!
Ooooh! I have done fandoms based off books before! Wanna send me a writing sample and a few titles you like or some ideas?

I have done Vampire Academy/Bloodlines before, and a Throne of Glass based RP. :]
Sure thing.I'll PM you now :)

Bumping this! If anyone is interested, please send a writing sample and some plot ideas in a PM. =]

Would you be interest in potentially a slice of live/ modern with a good plot? I don't have one in particular, but I'm pretty quick to plot.

Would you be interested in a supernatural detective roleplay? If so, shoot me a PM! I'd be happy to work out details with ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back