• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching high and low for a partner ((always open))

alxce

Lil bitchy, lil sweet

• This one is a short one because I know most people probably won't care about it. I'm Nas, a 20 years old teachers student from Europe. In about two weeks from now, I have my final exam for this semester, and after that I will have a lot of free time on my hands. I would love to fill that free time with RPing, and so I am looking for new partners.

Worth noticing is that I will be working on a boat for at least three weeks this summer. During those three weeks, I might have a hard time being super active, mainly because of shitty WI-FI but also because of the hectic schedule.

If anything in this post sparks your interest, shoot me a PM or write under this post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back