• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Volunteers! {21+/ASOUE]

Opal_Dragon

Okay, so I'm desperate to do a Series of Unfortunate Events roleplay since I'm in love with this secretive noir universe. I'll keep it short and sweet, but I have over a decade of roleplaying experience and I love long-term writings with wonderful partners. I'm sure you're all brilliant~

I'd better start with some rules!

+Please be 21 or over. I'm 27 now, and I really don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody younger than that -- sorry, that's a strict rule.
Honestly, the older your account is the better as I'll admit I'm a little particular about this rule.

+I'm looking for something pretty active, once a day would be ideal if we're not writing essays but I'm open to options!

+Please be committed, I'm into long-term things generally.

+I tend to really like slice-of-life, and I don't plan things strictly. If you're after action at all times then this might not be for you. I love fluff as well, haha

+ I tend to write a paragraph or so per post, so please keep that in mind. One or two sentence stuff is fine, as long as I can understand what you're saying.

+ I'm up for any sexuality pairing at all, and am poly friendly (if you're okay with the latter then I'll be delighted).

Now only my ASOUE pairings, namely based on the show/books :)

Jacquelyn/Olivia
Jacquelyn/OC
Jacquelyn/my OC/Gustav
Jacques Snicket/OC

I'm open to opens & I'm excited to see whether this site holds any VFD members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back