• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•Šπ•–π•’π•£π•”π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕋π•ͺπ•žπ•– (π•ƒπ•šπ•₯. 𝔽𝕩𝕄)

Tyme

☁ Cloud Chaser ☁
β˜†β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜†
RigidSillyBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

β˜†β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜†
𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•’π•œπ•– 𝕒 𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯ π• π•žπ•–π•π•–π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•”π•£π•’π•”π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 π•–π•˜π•˜π•€...

β—†ο½₯.q*†*q.ο½₯β—† πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— β—†ο½₯.q*†*q.ο½₯β—†

Steward!? Steward!? Get the nice drapes, we're having company! Steward, don't make me come back there and take care of you mysel- oh, hello! I didn't think you'd be here this early...but I suppose I can't say no to an esteemed guest. Welcome to my request thread; make sure to wipe off your shoes before putting them by the door. Lemme give you a moment to take care of that.... All settled? Excellent. With that out of the way- introductions are in order! My name is Tyme, but I encourage you to call me whatever nickname makes you feel most comfortable...within reason. I'm looking at you, comedian.

I am a twenty-something college student with a penchant for story-telling that has been hanging around the role-play community for about a decade. In my time weaving tales, I've seen just about everything when it comes to partner types, story techniques, and writing styles. Overall, I'd like to think that I've picked up enough to call myself an advanced role-player with a proficient grasp of English literacy. That said, I've come to RP Nation in search of potential partners for a varied cornucopia of scenes, ideas, and opportunities. Most of which can be found below, but we'll get to that eventually. For now, I'd like to focus on laying out the groundwork for what you're about to see in the coming sections.

The first area that you're going to see after this introduction is the rules and regulations. This is an important section to take notes on, because I will expect the qualities listed there from anyone that approaches me under the pretense of having seen my request. Admittedly, I have a pretty high standard when choosing partners to role-play with- which is why it would be in your best interest to read everything and come forward with the traits that I'm looking for.

I don't mean to sound elitist when I say this, but when you've been writing stories this long: you tend to know what you want from a partner. I ask for these things because I understand that I'll lose interest otherwise, meaning that our role-play would end earlier than anticipated. I don't want to waste anyone's time pursuing a story that I know that I can't finish, so keep that in mind as you're reading over everything! Without further ado, I'll let you head onto that section. I look forward to hearing from everyone soon: whether its criticism, advice, or an actual role-play request. All are appreciated.

β—†ο½₯.q*†*q.ο½₯β—† πšπšžπš•πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš π™Άπšžπš’πšπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšŽπšœ β—†ο½₯.q*†*q.ο½₯β—†
Self-Explanatory. Look through them and see if you've got what it takes to be on Tyme. I'm sorry the puns are terrible but they come with the writer...so. Anyway, take a look and gauge your interest!

• β˜› Literacy, in English, is an absolute requirement. I understand that mistakes happen, and I won't get upset over a small error once and awhile. However, I will be annoyed by constant typos and poor sentence structure over the course of several replies. If you're consistently failing to proofread your writing, then there's not much else that I can do for you. I'm looking for writers that have a strong proficiency with technical skills including: grammar, spelling, and punctuation. People that possess an advanced competency with these core components rank highly on my list of potential partners and tend to get what they want from a role-play when they ask.
    -
  • β˜› Adults (18+) only. As an adult, I feel most comfortable writing with others in my age range. This is very important because I think that out-of-character conversation is an aspect of the role-playing process that is both fun and significant. Sharing memes, creating mood-boards, and just generally geeking out over character relations is the highlight of my day away from the actual story-telling. So, I would hope for partners that I have a lot in common with and whom I wouldn't feel uneasy talking to for an extended period of time. This isn't to say that writers under the age of eighteen aren't proficient, but they typically lack the maturity as well as the experience.
    -
  • β˜› Don't be afraid to talk to me, because I want to hear what you have to say. Whether its your ideas, concerns, or criticisms- I encourage you to share your thoughts. Efficient communication is the hallmark of a good partnership, and I believe there's no easier way to make sure that both people are enjoying the story than to simply ask them if they're having fun. You'll know and, if you're not, having that information will make the solution simple to find. Overall, I just appreciate writers that are direct and to the point. They'll tell me when they have absences, when they want to end a role-play, or when they have new scenarios to propose. These types of partners are the best because they always seem to be thinking about the role-play as a whole and whether or not it's going in a positive direction. We're not here to waste time, so I like people that can be honest.
    -
  • β˜› Regarding writing style and general post etiquette. This is both a request and an information dump for players interested in hearing about my preference for posts. In terms of length, I can write anywhere from a healthy paragraph to a multi-paragraph novella depending on the context and inspiration available. I expect a similar quantity from other writers but ultimately I'm looking for quality first. No one-liners, no exceptions. Secondly, I write my posts in the third person, past tense and I won't write in any other form. First and second person are out of the question.
    -
  • β˜› Writing samples required for entry. I accept all kinds of writing styles and unique ways to tell a story. That in mind, I recognize that some of these styles may not mesh well with my own. To keep this from happening, I do ask for a writing sample alongside an introduction: to make sure that we click in the way that I hope we will. In return, I will also provide a sample of my own so that you can make a similar judgement. This'll be my way of checking to see if you read my rules, which means a sample is imperative for your success with me. The length won't matter.

TyhV.gif

β—†ο½₯.q*†*q.ο½₯β—† πš‚πšŒπšŽπš—πšŠπš›πš’πš˜πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™ΏπšŠπš’πš›πš’πš—πšπšœ β—†ο½₯.q*†*q.ο½₯β—†
Here you'll find everything that I'm interested in writing about, albeit they are all merely suggestions. If you have an idea that's not on the list, but would still go with the general vibe of what is there: then I'd be happy to hear about it. I'll have a key below to make everything easier to understand, so that you know what's taken and what I'm really in the mood for. I can be convinced of most any scenario with the right partner. Though I will also have a few non-negotiable items listed at the bottom for reference.

Bold = Character that I'm interested in playing.
Italics = Pairing / Scenario that I'm currently in the mood for.
Strikethrough = Already taken or currently not in the mood for.

Potential Settings

• Medieval Fantasy - ( High, Low, Steampunk, Realistic )
    --------------------------------------------
    • Mercenary x Criminal
    • Knight x Princess
    • Knight x Barbarian
    • Gladiator x Queen
    • Gladiator x Gladiator
      ---------------------------------------------
  • Science Fiction - ( Cyberpunk, Futuristic, Dystopian )
    • Smuggler x Trader
    • Smuggler x Smuggler
    • Bounty Hunter x Bounty
    • Salvager x Stowaway
    • Salvager x Ambassador
    • Ambassador x Ambassador
      ---------------------------------------------
  • Modern Fantasy - ( Supernatural, Mythological, Superheroes )
    • Superhero x Supervillain
    • Superhero x Superhero
    • Supervillain x Anti-Hero
    • Supervillain x Supervillain
    • Werewolf x Vampire
    • Werewolf x Werewolf
    • God x Goddess
    • God x Mortal
    • Goddess x Mortal
  • Slice of Life - ( High School, College, Mafia, Work )
    • Mobster x Mobster
    • Mobster x Civilian
    • Mobster x Arms Dealer
    • Burglar x Burglar
    • Nerd x Athlete
    • Nerd x Popular Kid
    • Popular Kid x Dropout
    • Student x Dropout

Fandoms / Canons

• Anime / Manga Fandoms
    • Boku No Hero Academia
    • Beastars (Don't judge me.)
    • Fate / Sabuverse
    • Sword Art Online
    • Gun Gale Online
    • Shingeki No Kyojin (AOT)
    • One Punch Man
    • No Game No Life
    • Pokemon (OC's only)
  • Comic / Game Fandoms
    • Elder Scrolls
    • DC Universe
    • Marvel Universe
    • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    • Bloodborne / Dark Souls
    • The Witcher 3
    • Halo ( 3, 4, 5, Wars )
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Persona (3, 4, 5)
    • The Last of Us
    • Devil May Cry
    • Destiny (1, 2)
    • Street Fighter (Any)
    • God of War (Any)
    • Monster Hunter World
    • Mass Effect (2, 3 + Andromeda)
  • Television / Movie Fandoms
    • The Walking Dead
    • John Wick
    • The Boys
    • Gotham
    • Teen Titans (Not Go)
    • The Legends of Korra
    • Star Wars (Films / Mandalorian / Rebels)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back