• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for some partners.

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
hello.

my name is keevs! i'm new to the site and hoping to build a few long lasting roleplays. i won't waste your time so i'll cut right to my expectations and what you can expect from me as a partner, and we can get to the good stuff.

what i expect ;

• i tend to average around 3 - 5 good sized paragraphs per character. i expect a minimum of 2-3 good sized paragraphs from my partner.
  • third person, past tense only.
  • real people/celebrities for character faceclaims. i do not accept digital art or anime/cartoons. sorry, it's just a thing for me.
  • people who can play males and do not mind playing additional characters. i am more than okay with doubling and doing different gender pairings, but i will always want one m/f pairing, where i portray the female.
  • i like ooc chatter, but it is not a requirement.
  • i am online quite frequently. i don't expect the same of you but a reply every 1-3 days would be amazing. more, of course, is welcome.

fandoms ;

• game of thrones (looking for robb, jaime or jon.)
  • harry potter (looking for fred, ron or draco.)
  • marvel cinematic universe (looking for peter parker.)
  • the hunger games (looking for finnick.)
  • the maze runner (looking for newt.)
  • teen wolf (looking for stiles.)

pairings ;
my preferred role is coloured
  • teacher x student
  • vampire x human
  • werewolf x human
  • bad boy x good girl
  • misfit x cheerleader
  • older brother x younger sibling's best friend
  • brother x younger brother's girlfriend
  • guy x best friend's girlfriend

plots ;
my preferred role is coloured/mentioned
  • one night | preferred role: muse b | muse a is a singer. he left his home town a while ago to pursue his dreams and came back for a concert and to get back in touch with his roots. it's just one stop along the way for his tour, and at the end of the concert, he bumps into muse b, who was dragged there by her best friend. muse a, naturally a flirt, talks her up, thinking his status as a famous singer will help, but muse b isn't interested. she isn't even a fan. this surprises muse a, who isn't used to meeting people that aren't fans. what's more, muse b is a kid he used to know in primary school. a kid he used to annoy, in fact. muse a decides to stay a few extra nights in town to get to know this girl more. he takes her out on a date, in a fancy restaurant with a fancy ride, and muse b, not used to all of this extravagance, panics and begins to leave, till muse a suggests going to a diner instead and they actually bond over a burger and fries.
  • i'm not royalty | preferred role: muse a | muse a comes from a lower middle class family. she got a scholarship to the college of her choice and she thought living there would be an unforgettable experience. and it was. the week night there, she attended a party, met muse b, fell into the sheets, and began seeing him seriously since then. a couple of months of dating went by before ultimately, muse b sprung the news that he wanted muse a to meet his parents. muse a always knew that getting into things with muse b would be different since he was very obviously from a better financial background -- and a foreign country -- but she doesn't know what she's in for because once he flies her home for the holidays, she discovers that he's actually the oldest son to a royal family. to make matters worse, she may or may not be pregnant -- and muse b may or may not be betrothed to someone else.
  • friends with benefits | preferred role: muse b | muse a and muse b are childhood best friends slash roommates who get immensely drunk one night and have sex and then just continue to keep doing it because thatโ€™s the only way they think they can have each other. spoiler: theyโ€™re both in love with each other and have been for years, but muse a doesn't know it yet and muse b is afraid that saying anything will ruin their friendship. fast forward a few years, after muse b confessed and they cut off their agreement -- muse b is now in a relationship with someone else and muse a realises his feelings for her. cue angst.
  • not meant to be? | preferred role: muse b | muse a is in his senior year of high school with nothing figured out. he probably drinks and smokes and parties and does all the fun stuff but he's nothing in terms of academics, nor does he know what he wants to do with his life. muse b is the best friend of his little sister. she's the total opposite. she's got good grades, is doing well in terms of extracurriculars, and based on that alone he hates anyone even like her. but after actually meeting, by chance, at a party or some place else, they can't deny the attraction they have to one another. things move pretty fast and it's all good for a while when they enter a relationship. but with graduation around the corner, muse b has to let go and pursue her dreams, leaving muse a behind, who still has no plans for his future. fast forward a couple of years later, muse a has somehow become a wealthy company hot shot and dating bimbos left and right. muse b has pursued her dreams and has a boyfriend. the two of them bump into each other by chance, and suddenly they're teenagers again. where will it go from there?

if you have any other ideas you think i might enjoy, hmu! please PM me if interested in roleplaying!

bump !​

If you're looking for a Robb or a Jamie, I can play either one for you. I am very well familiar with GoT and though I won't be able to see season 8 for a while, I am game to go anywhere in the show.

If you're looking for a Robb or a Jamie, I can play either one for you. I am very well familiar with GoT and though I won't be able to see season 8 for a while, I am game to go anywhere in the show.
pm me please!

bump !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back