• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for semi-lit fandom RP partners (Always open)

partytears

Oliver
Hey there! I'm Mako and this is my first time posting a thread of my own rather than replying to other people's threads. I hope that I'm doing this right and I'll be successful in my search! I have a few fandoms I'm searching for partners for but primarily I'm hoping to find other people willing to roleplay Danganronpa. I'll mention I'm only comfortable doing canon x canon and will barely make exceptions for an OC roleplay. This isn't anything against you, I've just had bad experience in the past with OC's.

I'm searching for people willing to do a wholesome canon x canon roleplay from any of my fandoms. I'd prefer my partner to be semi-lit or literate, I like having something to reply to and usually being given one to two sentences can't give me much inspiration. I'm open to mostly M/M or M/F ships however I'd also be willing to do F/F I just have less ships. Something else I ask of you is to be at least 16+ considering I'm 17 and most of the fandoms I roleplay have mature themes.

I'll list what characters I'm comfortable in portraying for every fandom and what ships I'm hoping to do. However, romance is in no way a requirement, I just haven't roleplayed many times without there being romance and ships within it.

Danganronpa:
Characters I can be:

- Makoto Naegi
- Sonia Nevermind
- Shuichi Saihara
- Usami/Monomi
- Komaru Naegi

Ships:
Makoto
x Byakuya
Makoto x Toko x Genocider Syo
Sonia x Kazuichi
Sonia x Gundham
Shuichi x Kokichi
Komaru x Toko x Genocider Syo

Diabolik Lovers:
Characters I can be:

- Kanato Sakamaki
- Kou Mukami

Ships:
Kanato
x Azusa
Kou x Subaru

FNAF:
Characters I can be:
-
Bon Bon (Sister Location)
- Crying Child/Bite Victim/Oliver Afton

AUs I'm willing to try:
Soulmates
Roommates
Non-despair (Danganronpa/Mostly dislike this)
Apocalypse
Vampire
Yandere
Werewolf

My timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time) and I usually go offline around 11PM to start getting ready for bed. Also if you reply to this please just tell me if you end up not enjoying the roleplay! I won't get offended, I'd much rather you tell me you aren't interested rather than ghosting me. I also don't mind OOC chat whatsoever! I love getting to know my roleplay partner as a person and even becoming friends! Another thing I request is that you don't just jump into a roleplay with me if you DM me, I prefer plotting and planning and having a little introduction first!

If you're interested and fit my requirements and what I'm searching for, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP! I'll also be willing to do roleplays over through Discord if that works better for you! I'm also in a couple of other fandoms so if don't be afraid to ask!

Last edited:
Are you still open for a one x one Yandere roleplay? I'd love to try that because 'Yandere' is my favorite 'dere' type. If you're still available, please consider a Yandere X Yandere roleplay. I'd prefer a heterosexual pairing, and I can play either the male or female but I have a strong preference for the latter. I would prefer for them to be married, eventually.

My favorite genres are urban fantasy, psychological, horror, and black comedy. I would love our rp to have all these tags if possible.

One drawback to working with me is that I have a terrible memory, so you will have to gently remind me of anything obvious that I forget from time to time. I swear I don't do it on purpose! It will require patience, so please be prepared.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back